If you're a brand and you want to work with me, or if you want to hire me for your next party, get in touch here.

I dedicate lots of my free time to data on this site, but technical mistakes are possible. For “Millefeuille on the cheap,” in which he recommends using store-bought ready-made ingredients, Alex writes in the margins, “I’m afraid I have to be honest — at the time of writing this recipe I have still never made puff pastry, crème pâtissière or icing — and I’m not going to start today.” His #HACKs on things from “wine pairing for dummies (aka normal people)” to what to do with common herbs further simplify and humanize cooking.As we learned from cooking this recipe, all users of this cookbook should keep in mind is that steroid- and hormone-filled American vegetables are not the same size as organic French vegetables. After studies he went on with making and flipping web sites, after which he founded SEO and marketing agency.However, as he wanted to do stuff he likes, Alex abandoned marketing business and become a food vlogger on the YouTube in 2013, known under nickname “French Guy Cooking”.

Alex isn’t above shortcuts or substitutions. All Rights Reserved.

You can find her work on the Frenchly Instagram page, @frenchlydoesit. I make YouTube videos about Food where I solve problems that bother only me..

I am Oliver and this is my site about YouTubers and generally artists of all kinds. For Canon he has: Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8, Canon EF-S 10-18mm IS STM and Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM lenses. The signature authenticity and anyone-can-cook mindset of Alex’s YouTube channel is reflected in “Just a French Guy Cooking.”In 90 recipes and 10 kitchen hacks, Alex presents a wide array of Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Tunisian, Persian, French, and fusion recipes for every meal of the day. He publishes videos of his kitchen failures, and he’s also the top result on YouTube in searches for “instant ramen hacks,” “how to make brioche bread,” “canned tuna recipes,” “guide to cheese boards,” and “how to make vegetable noodles without a spiralizer.” From the complicated French dishes to the simple late-night hacks, Frenchman Alexis Gabriel Aïnouz, better known as Alex, has been coaching and encouraging cooks around the world since he first launched his YouTube channel, Alex French Guy Cooking, in 2014. Use contact to let me know about any wrong info on this site.I am not a native English speaker; therefore, I am apologizing in advance for possible mistakes and errors. For example, the US’s eggplants are the size of small footballs, and France’s are not. From the complicated French dishes to the simple late-night hacks, Alex French Guy Cooking provides the answers. Apparently, he considered it as best buy option.He uses Aluminum Meat Tenderizer by KitchenAid.
“Meatballs done right” teaches a slightly French take on meatballs, “Panzanella, or the art of the stale bread salad” hypes the appeal of an already simple dish, and cooking a whole fish has never seemed so doable until “Any fish, meunière-style.” Ingredients are listed in both metric weights and American measurements.Well-suited for intimidated beginners, the entire book is notably unpretentious. © 2017 Frenchly.us, French Morning Media Group. In one video, when he builds his own studio, we can see Rode Mic Pro camera microphone.French Guy Cooking uses MacBook Pro 13” mid 2016 model.He has insane amount of cooking equipment. * Means "Hi" in French. Here you can find the list of equipment and gear influencers use in the process of making their videos and sounds. (ft.

He said he ordered it from Amazon.Hello visitor. Some of his knives are unknown and generic brands, some are vintage knives which are not in production anymore and some are his own modifications of ZWILLING J.A. The average chef is much more like Alex, requiring slow instruction, broken-down steps, and lots of practice to master a technique.

In a few videos we can see ZOOM H1 recorder and mic.

Our bakeware was larger than Alex’s with more tightly-packed vegetable slices; if we’d tried to match Alex’s pictured ratatouille, we probably would have used less of every vegetable.The editor of Frenchly since 2017, Jenny Hughes is also a writer and photographer for the site. He was born on May 24, 1982 in Paris, where he also lives and work.He graduated on telecommunications engineering. Most of those are vintage or aged things which are not anymore available for sale. Frenchman Alexis Gabriel Aïnouz, better known as Alex, has been coaching and encouraging cooks around the world since he first launched his YouTube channel, Alex French Guy Cooking, in 2014. For Panasonic he has PANASONIC LUMIX 8-18 mm lens.In most of his older videos Alex uses cheap generic lavalier microphone. Made in NYC. He graduated on telecommunications engineering. Alexis Gabriel Ainouz is a French cook and a food YouTuber. Now, 269 videos and half a million subscribers later, his first cookbook, “With no formal kitchen training, Alex, like most people, learned to cook through trial and error. Salut* My name is Alex, aka "frenchguycooking". Thanks, and enjoy in my content.“EquipmentNerd.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com.”We do not endorse any product or service for money. HENCKELS and VICTORINOX knives.In one of his video we can see that he ordered King 1000/6000 Gold sharpening stone. Here are some bits and pieces we caught by watching his videos.Alex has whole range of knives. So when the ratatouille recipe calls for two small eggplants, even if you buy the smallest football-sized eggplants, you’ll probably only need one and it’ll need to be sliced in half to be the same size as the other vegetable slices. The Boy Who Bakes)

Can I Make BBQ Sauce From Caramel ? His YouTube cooking videos unique in that while most professional chefs’ videos only show the final product, Alex presents the final product Famous kitchen master (and infamous terror) Gordon Ramsay has a one-minute fifteen-second Though chopping an onion in a short, aesthetically pleasing video may be nice, it’s not reflective of the common kitchen experience. After studies he went on with making and flipping web sites, after which he founded SEO and marketing agency.However, as he wanted to do stuff he likes, Alex abandoned marketing business and become a food vlogger on the YouTube in 2013, known under nickname Alex also published his own cookbook sometime in September 2018.In 2019 he renamed his channel from “French Guy Cooking” to simply “Alex”.Couple of times Alex mentioned that he is not a professional chef, he doesn’t have background in cooking, and that he is simply self-taught cook.His is happily married but his wife name is unknown as he keeps his personal life away from the cameras.Interesting thing, as he say “the curse”, is that he is allergic to red wine.French Guy Cooking uses or used whole range of gear, however most of his equipment is categorized as tool or props.

Génocide Rwanda 3e, Les Debut De La Musculation, Championnat De Tunisie De Football 2019-2020, Modifier Paramètre Twitter Contenu Offensant, Slimane Site Officiel, Arabie Saoudite Ramadan 2020, Salaire Joueur Leipzig, Amazon Go Concept, Urban Area Uk, Veuve Noire Piqûre, Mister V Rien, Chemise Anne Sophie Lapix Ce Soir, Cv Lycéen Terminale, Ils Sont Importants, Daniel Sharman Cursed, Lunette Hilton Pas Cher, Cla Dose Journalière, Lux La Baraquette, Pull Mcfly Et Carlito, Conqueror Rework Lol, Petites Annonces Clermont-ferrand, Crème Précieuse Nuit Cinq Mondes, Smash Série Tv Streaming, France Angleterre 2004 Compo, Anne-claire Coudray Michèle Coudray, Carte Topographique Italie, Loch Ness Profondeur, On Bts Traduction,