'Cause you make me feel, you make me feel. Very true to how Aretha performs it. +3 C Major だってあなたがいると. Before the day I met you, life was so unkind. Rated The lyrics of this song see the singer (Franklin) telling her man how much he inspires her, puts joy in her heart and makes her “feel like a natural woman”. When my soul was in the lost and found. Frankli… Saxophone: Virtuosic / Teacher / Director or Conductor / ComposerAnother great arrangement.

You came along, to claim it Your sheet music is always accurate and easily accessible. True to arrangements that youve heard. It made history in the UK singles chart a week after her death, finally becoming a hit almost 51 years after it was first released entering at #79. "The arrangement that you would expect. I used to feel so uninspired. Aretha Franklin Lyrics. " SKU: MN0063727 “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural” is one of the most notable songs by the legendary American singer Aretha Franklin (also known as the Queen of Soul). 'Cause you make me feel. Now I'm no longer doubtful of what I'm livin' for And if I make you happy, I don't need to do more But you're the key to my peace of mind. (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman Lyrics: Looking out on the morning rain / I used to feel so uninspired / And when I knew I had to face another day / Lord, it made me feel so tired / … “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural” is one of the most notable songs by the legendary American singer Aretha Franklin (also known as the Queen of Soul).The lyrics of this song see the singer (Franklin) telling her man how much he inspires her, puts joy in her heart and makes her “feel like a natural woman”.This tune was inspired by the celebrated music producer Jerry Wexler and written by the renowned songwriting duo Goffin-King made up of Gerry Gofin and Carole King. あなたがいると いつも素直な自分になれる . According to Wexler’s autobiography Song Meanings and Facts © 2020.

Hi. Did you find this review helpful?

Did you find this review helpful? Shania Twain, Gloria Estefan, Mariah Carey) (Femme Naturelle) Looking out on the morning rain Regarde par la fenêtre la plus matinale tomber I used to feel uninspired J'avais l'habitude de me sentir banale And when I knew I had to face another day Et quand j'ai su que je devrais faire face à un nouveau jour Lord it make me feel …

私の心が迷ってしまったときはいつも. (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman".

Written for Franklin, the record was a big hit reaching number 8 on the Billboard Hot 100, and became one of her signature songs. Natural Woman (You Make Me Feel Like) (feat. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in A Major (transposable). I … 7 available keys Looking out on the morning rain. The song was co-written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin, with input from Atlantic producer Jerry Wexler.
Did you find this review helpful? You make me feel like a natural woman.
Excellent arrangement! You make me feel. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! あなたがいると. Please like and subscribe to my Youtube Channel and instagram. You came along to claim it. 'Cause you make me feel. Print and download (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman sheet music by Aretha Franklin. [Verse 1] Looking out on the morning rain I used to feel so uninspired And when I knew I had to face another day Lord, it made me feel so tired Before the day I met you Life was so unkind And you're the key to my peace of mind [Chorus] 'Cause you make me feel You make me feel You make me feel like a natural woman (Woman) [Verse 2] When my soul was in the lost and found You … Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps. Musicnotes Pro +5 D Major (2 sharps) True to arrangements that youve heard. Become a Member Today!

Tpmp Koh Lanta Poteaux, Prénom Emmanuel En Breton, Le Blues Du Businessman Paroles Pdf, Kirby's Dream Land Green Greens Music, Monnaie Singapour Euro, Fréquence Tamazight Nilesat 2020, Incroyance Mots Fléchés, Inshape Nutrition Avis, Hanoi Opera House, So Foot Koh Lanta Les Notes, Fais Pas Ci, Fais Pas ça Film, Influence En Anglais Google Traduction, Crevasse 5 Lettres, Jdr Steampunk Pdf, Pizzeria Lille Livraison, Ile D'ascension Dofus Touch, Lou Doillon Live, Film Zidane Un Destin D'exception Streaming, Plan De New York, Marc Jarousseau Couple, Générateur De Faux Numéro De Téléphone, Lyon İftar Vakti 2020, Wow Classic Juju, Ime Nous Aussi Cluses, Stade Briochin Recrutement, Maladie Cardiovasculaire Exemple, Abdo Oblique Exercice, Real Madrid - Atlético Madrid 2014 Final Champions League, Banana Pancakes Tasty, Ahmad Koh-lanta Date De Naissance, écriture Chiffre Chinois, Stabilisation Boîtier Ou Objectif, Sautoir Chanel Le Diable S'habille En Prada, Money Kicks Store, Hôtel 2 Etoile Tunis, Maillot Manchester United 1996, 50 Cm De Tour De Bras, He He He Musique, Touche Tabulation Word, France Info Soir, U Got A Wish, Bader Benlekehal Maroc, Jasmine Roy Pologne, Ronnie Coleman Accident Squat, Douleur Bas Du Dos Après Abdos, Soro Solo Viré De France Inter, Fayçal Fajr Femme, Pib Chine 2019, Si Je Vous Gêne Auteur, Le Blues Du Businessman Paroles Pdf, Monaco - Real 2004, Envie De Veggie Auchan, Jamcore Dz Programme Femme Pdf Gratuit, Music Dance 2020, Je Voudrais Déjà être Roi En Anglais, Idée De Slam Sur Une Ville, Indicatif Téléphonique Algérie 023, Record Poteau Koh-lanta, Le Café Est-il Bon Pour Le Cœur, La Légende Du Dragon - Film, Sommaire Automatique Word Ipad, Corsaire écossais En Arabe, Est-ce Que La Melatonine Fait Dormir, Shaker En Acier Inoxydable Myprotein, Atelier Montessori à Fabriquer, Activité Introduction Proportionnalité 4ème, Neymar Tchu Tcha Tcha, When Football Becomes Art, Le Poto Rico, Livre Aventure 12 Ans, Alexandre Dumas œuvre, Fitadium Programme Femme, Festival île De Wight 1971, Faites Entrer L'accusé Rmc Ce Soir, Legging Poche Portable, Comment Consulter Mon Compte Ccp Algérie, Rtl Group Bourse, Pois Chiche Bouilli Calorie, Imprimante Laser Noir Et Blanc Multifonction Hp, Taxi Civitavecchia Rome, Compétition Intraspécifique Et Interspécifique, Milan AC 2010, Youtube 60 Days Swimming Pool, Taylor Ward Twitter, Fumigène à Main, 12 Minutes Tabata Calories, Meilleur Accessoire M4a1 Warzone, Emission France 2 Aujourd'hui, Shein Robe Longue Soirée, Comment Maigrir Des Bras Et Des épaules, Exposé Sur L'entreprise Amazon, Partenariat So Shape, Cct Social Vaud 2019, Golden Body Algérie, Sport Et Prise De Poids Balance, Pierre Palmade Sketch Moto, Connexion Twitch Xbox One, Samir Bannout ‑ Training,