It's fun to stay at the YMCA

Young man, young man, there's no need to feel down

I said, young man, when you're short on your dough

You can hang out with all the boys

The Lyrics for YMCA - Original Version 1978 by Village People have been translated into 10 languages Young man, there's no need to feel down I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town

Young man, young man, put your pride on the shelf

It's fun to stay at the YMCA Young man, young man, I was once in your shoes

Writer(s): Jacques Morali, Victor Edward Willis, Henri Belolo

EUR 1,29 para comprar IVA incluido (si corresponde)

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A

Young man, there's a place you can go

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

No man does it all by himself

This track is on the 4 following albums:

Aus dem Album YMCA (Original Album 1978) 4,6 von 5 Sternen 24 Sternebewertungen.

Interprétation Coupe Belline, Song About Leaving Someone, Lettre D'invitation A Faire L'amour, Je Suis De Celles Karaoké, Le Récit Bref Cours, Bader Benlekehal Hérault, Beki's World Instagram, Les Facteurs Qui Influencent Le Comportement D'achat Du Consommateur, Dig It - Traduction, Croissance Russie 2020, Benjamin Dubois Journaliste, Lettre De Motivation Licence Biochimie, Livraison Petit Déjeuner Bio, Rio Mavuba Fille, Son Joyeux Noël, Mbappé Les Buts, Best Football Derby, Astérix Aux Jeux Olympiques Film, Best Portrait Lens Canon, Au Service De Madame Saint Rémy De Provence, Les Echos Adresse,