After all, we have been selling and letting houses locally for over 30 years. Needless to say,we would recommend JD Gallagher to sell your property. However the launch is quite foolish and Google has completely missed its launch. Thanks to Cassie and Graham for keeping me upto date at all times.I used you because Mum left a note with her will suggesting we used JDG after her experience with John in 1999I won't lie, I was absolutely dreading selling my house due to having a mostly non verbal autistic child. We sold our house very quickly and were happy from start to finish. All the people I have come into contact with - Michelle, John, Cassie and of course yourself - have been utterly professional but friendly, straightforward and supportive with it. I had no clue which estate agent to use and contacted JDG through a recommendation. You have all been fantastic from start to finish and I will recommend you to everyone JDG sold our house in 24 hours for the right price.

Our team live local. John was very professional and obviously knew his stuff. You were always there with advice when needed. Any questions or queries they were there to help and that was any member of staff you didn't need to wait for anyone specific, which really helped with limited time to contact due to work etc.

They were very helpful and grouped viewings one after another on the same day so we could take the kids out for the day and leave them to it. And thank you just for being 'on it' and chasing up solicitors and keeping me always in the loop. Our thanks to John, Michelle, Darren and Rachel for making our move happen so quickly and easily.Can I just say once again how pleased I am with the service we have received from all your staff. 5 Stars !I’ve worked with Michelle and JDG on a number of projects in the town and it’s very clear she really cares about the local area.

Thank you so much, Darren, for helping us find our forever home. No chain was involved and today, within less than 6 weeks from the offer, contracts have been exchanged and completion is in the next few days. A great team , working hard together . base.Thank you for your excellent service and friendly mannerWhat fabulous staff, they helped every step of the way and communication was excellent.

You get what you pay for! I received a copy of Google Stadia but the timing was a bit short for a full test. Michelle, Cassie and Louisa were all excellent and kept things moving. "Recently sold a property with the Lancaster team and it was excellent from start to finish; lots of suggestions on how to stage your house for the photos. Would highly recommendI thought all Estate Agents were the same however JDG have proved me wrong!

We had more viewers in the first couple of weeks than we had the whole time we were with the other agents. This equates to over 9000 Thank you to all the staff at JDG for selling our home.

Michelle, John and their team swiftly achieved a sale for us within 3 weeks and we are now very happy in our new home. We ? Absolutely fantastic job and I would recommend highly! Excellent. Of course there is much more to it than that, as you'll soon discover.Ask us anything you want. Would definitely recommend JDG to anyone looking to sell their home. property sales. We don't plan on moving again (ever!)

I wanted to thank you and all the JDG team very much for all your help.

I'd like to express my thanks to you (Cassie) and Michelle for the excellent advice and communication over the sale of Gerrard Street. We cannot thank the team at JD Gallagher for their continued support, professionalism and hard work to achieve what we thought was unachievable!
We had an offer for the full asking price but the people hadn't even put their house on the market.
Any updates were passed on promptly and any queries we had were dealt with either straight away or at their earliest opportunity.

The photos really showed off our property and the outside ones were updated behind the scenes when the weather improved.

No phone call or visit to the office by myself was too much trouble. Would recommend to everyone.

I'm glad I took notice of it.Sorry for the delay in writing this, but just wanted to say a huge thank you to yourself, Cassie and the rest of the team who unfortunately I never met. Their prolonged endeavours were invaluable.Have just completed on our house sale in Lancaster through JDG in the midst of the COVID-19 scare. What a service!! Just want to thank, all the team, for their hard work, ideas, and professionalism in selling my house.Excellent service from start to finish.

You made what could have been a traumatic experience go very smoothly.We recently sold our house in Lancaster through JDG and they are definitely the best Estate Agent I have dealt with.Thank you for all your help to sell my house,  I'm now up in "Bonnie Scotland" enjoying the fabulous weather!Rented with these guys approx.

Action Antifasciste Paris-banlieue, Intro Manu Renaud, Application Gratuite Sport Perte De Poids, Eternal Love Drama Chinois, Dépasser Les Limites En Anglais, Joueur De Foot Contrôlé Positif Coronavirus, Ushuaïa Tv Fréquence Sur Nilesat, Ramzy Bedia Taille, Planetary Resources Satellite, Isabelle Boulay Et Son Conjoint, Rapatriement Depuis Lalgérie, True Story 2020 Streaming, Psg Mercato Forum, Miss International Ile-de France, Wesley Lautoa Instagram, Mhz En Hz, Hôtel 10 étoiles, Coralie Vuillemin âge, Koh Lanta : Freddy Triche, Offre Emploi Majordome Paris, Schéma Can 2019, Catherine Ribeiro Bataclan, Ensemble Atlético Madrid, Programme Alimentaire Sèche Femme Pdf, Gâteau Cacahuète Marmiton, Pancake Banane Maïzena, Samuel Umtiti Célébration, Table De Division 5, Dimanche Soir Grand Corps Malade, Palindrome 5 Lettres, Programme Biceps Triceps, Mode Sombre Twitch Pc, Meilleur Quartier - Houilles, Challenge Internet 2019, Désistement Opposition Injonction De Payer, Psg Abonnement Vip, Smart Fitness Ems Mode D'emploi En Français, Beautiful Ab Sculpt Blogilates, Aznavour Chords Hier Encore,