look translate: regarder, regarder, chercher, avoir l’air, sembler, être orienté/-ée vers, regard, regard, air…. her orb seeming to look up... and for those trembling stars - English Only forum. guidance.echa.europa.eu consulter des experts ou des sources d'informations de secteur pour limiter le nombre de substances à rechercher (à la fois en ce qui concerne le seuil de tonnage et les groupes de … ~unable to do anything its foot and look up at the sky. I think something's wrong.→ Next term we'll be looking at the Second World War period.Look at what we have achieved over the past two years.→ She turned to look back at her parents waving on the platform.Rétrospectivement, je pense que j'ai fait de mon mieux.→ The past always seems better when you look back on it.→ They will look back on this match with a great deal of pride.→ Ruby looks back on her childhood with immense nostalgia.→ Celtic led from the 19th minute and never looked back.→ I looked down and there, in the wet grass, was a snake.→ In the end I simply looked down and said nothing.→ Look down from an upstairs window or a ladder to check the layout.to look forward to doing sth, I'm really looking forward to going on holiday.Il me tarde vraiment de partir en vacances., J'ai vraiment hâte de partir en vacances.→ His team won 2-0 so I'm looking forward to getting revenge this time.→ They have set up a working party to look into changing the rules.→ The group are to look into providing more training and vocational facilities for prisoners.She told how she looked on helplessly during the terrifying ordeal.Elle a raconté qu'elle n'avait pu qu'assister, impuissante, à l'affreux supplice.→ The audience looked on in horror as the stage suddenly collapsed.→ Employers look favourably on applicants who have work experience.→ Sometimes he used to look over the article I had written, shrug, and tear it up.→ I thought I heard someone call my name, but when I looked round, there was nobody there.→ I always looked through my work carefully before I handed it in.→ Peter starts looking through the mail as soon as the door shuts.to look to sb for sth, The people look to us for guidance.→ Many people in the community would be looking to us for leadership.Continental designers are looking to Britain for inspiration this season.Cette saison, les designers européens cherchent l'inspiration en Grande-Bretagne.→ People still look to politicians to solve economic problems.→ The man told us the price without even looking up from his book.→ He consulted his dictionary to look up the meaning of the word "apotheosis".If you don't know a word, look it up in the dictionary.Si vous ne connaissez pas un mot, cherchez-le dans le dictionnaire.→ She looked up an old university friend while she was there.James talks so much that no-one else gets a look-in.James parle tellement que personne ne peut en placer une.regarder (vi.) Consult experts or sector information sources to narrow down which substances to look for (both with regard to the tonnage threshold and groups of substances). Or ~ - English Only forum. Dictionnaire Anglais-Français : traduire du Anglais à Français avec nos dictionnaires en ligne You can complete the translation of look given by the English-French Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse Suggest new translation/definition person you look up to - English Only forum. to look back on sth [+event, period] repenser à qch → The past always seems better when you look back on it. `Better than you by the looks of it," she replied.→ I never chose people just because of their looks.to look after o.s., He's old enough to look after himself.→ Do you think Walker should stay there to look after things?→ I'm trying to look ahead at what might happen and be ready to handle it.Vous devez vous projeter quatre ou cinq ans en avant.→ We can look ahead to the Fulham game with confidence.→ we just want to be positive and look ahead to a great futureWe can look ahead to the next match with confidence.Nous pouvons envisager le prochain match avec confiance.→ Can you look at my back? You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...)

Je Vous Contacte Car, Emmanuel Renaut Top Chef, Cuisine Extérieure En Pierre Reconstituée, Winter Sales London Dates, Somerset Carte Angleterre, Tristeza Des Agrumes Pdf, Annonce Refonte Site Internet, Joueur Grande Taille Fifa 19, Synonyme De Figure 3 Lettres, Canon Eos 2000d Meilleur Prix, Guillaume De Tonquédec Théâtre, Auquest Crème Avis, Inoxtag Photo Instagram, Maillot Sunderland Afc, Dans Un Autre Ordre D'idée, Les Frères Musulmans Des Origines à Nos Jours, La BM Du Seigneur, Canalplay 1 Programme Tv, Ou Habite Popeck, Top 20 Des Joueurs Les Plus Riches Du Monde, Location Appartement Wimereux Le Bon Coin, Dépasser Les Limites En Anglais, Deathrun Toboggan 5, Livre Ancien Boulangerie, Marina Kalash Kalash Instagram, élimination Teheiura Twitter, Capteur De Graisse Khiernewman Avis, Maillot Angleterre 2013, Accord Participe Passé Devenir, Roblox Horreur Furious Jumper, Toyota Highlander 2018 Prix, Combien De Temps Pour Prendre Du Muscle, Jeu Fort Boyard King Jouet, La Loi De Damien Télécharger, Musique Du Film Ladieu, Bpi Pspc Covid, Le Café Est-il Bon Pour Le Cœur, Poeme D'amour Inconnu, Site Ecole Primaire Maurice Genevoix Chateauneuf Sur Loire, Dimash Daididau Bastau, Exercices Pour Les Bras Qui Pendent Sans Matériel, So Foot Koh-lanta épisode 15, Twitch Rage Moments,