Shots at 1/640 sec resp. The lens has nine rounded aperture blades and is weather sealed at the metal lens-mount, the front lens cap, and at various points throughout the lens barrel. You can also operate the zoom in push-pull mode grabbing the front end which is pretty easy between 150mm and 450mm but gets a little stiff beyond that. The Sigma Sports can do this only at certain focal lengths.AF-operation is barely audible from the outside, and if you record video with the built-in microphone the AF-drive produces a slight whir but there are no clicks at the start or stop of focus-movements. The zoom also offers another nice feature: with a push of the zoom ring you can lock the zoom at any position in addition to the usual hard zoom-lock at 150mm. [0]Optics: 21 elements in 13 groups. It basically offers the same functions as the new model A022 and currently sells for around 900 EUR which is only little more than half the street-price of the new model A022. And the number of usable shots at 1/40 sec resp. Same with the competition. 19% VAT), same as the Sigma Sports. The Sigma Sports needs 105mm filters which are even more expensive. Repeatability (the accuracy of focus on the same subject after repeated focus-acquisition) of this lens is very good (measured 98.0% in Reikan FoCal) with no outliers over a series of 40 shots. That’s larger than most of us have filters for and may mean that you need to get new filters for the lens. You can see a set of test-shots in my Above left: Tamron 150-600mm G2 (A022) from 2016, above right: Tamron 150-600mm A011 from 2013Sigma offers two equivalent lenses in this category: The 150-600mm f5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary (900 EUR, see my set of test-shots in my I’ve compared all of the above mentioned alternatives apart from Sigma’s 50-500mm. And there is no performance variation whether the lens focuses from infinity or from a closer distance. But it also comes at a considerably higher price than the A011 model which stays in Tamron’s catalog. Plus there are other “leak proof” seals throughout the lens barrel. [+]Price: around 1600 EUR new (incl. But at 500mm the results were a bit mixed in my tests: Mode 3 performed better at shorter shutter speeds but at 1/60 sec mode 1 looked better.– There’s an interesting side-effect of mode 3: when the viewfinder image is not stabilized one tends to practice a better and more stable hand-holding technique because you can easily see how bad you shake otherwise.
$875.00 +$18.95 shipping. In general I can report that the VC of the new lens is good for around 3 stops of image-stabilization. The base-plate is 93mm long and extends about 25mm below the zoom ring so it might get in the way of zooming all the way from 150mm to 600mm – another reason to operate the zoom in push-pull mode.
But that’s par for the course as both the Sigma Contemporary and the Tamron A011 need 95mm filters. The extending zoom barrel does not wobble and is made of plastic and the front end is also plastic with a nice coating. If you don’t like it you can simply use mode 1 or mode 2.– The A011 model fared pretty well too. The Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 is a super-telephoto zoom lens available for Canon, Nikon and Sony A-mount bodies. 1/30 sec (4 stops) is still pretty high but you better do a series of shots at that shutter speeds to increase your chances of getting a good one. The zoom ring turns through 140 degrees with medium stiffness, its rubber surface is 40mm wide. At 500mm focal length the lens focuses in around 0.7 sec from infinity to 5m, which is pretty fast although the lens starts searching in the wrong direction (beyond infinity) on my test target before turning around. The Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 is a super-telephoto zoom lens available for Canon, Nikon and Sony A-mount bodies. [-]Comes with a soft pouch and a removable tripod-collar that has an Arca-Swiss style tripod interface. I commend Tamron on being so bold to forfeit stabilization of the viewfinder image completely in mode 3. The new lens has three low dispersion elements, improved anti-reflective coating using nanotechnology, and fluorine coating on the front element for easier cleaning. [+]Auto Focus: USD (ultra sonic drive). Without hunting the lens focuses in less than 0.5 sec which is very good.The focus ring has no slack/play between its movement and the focus-action and a throw of 120 degrees. So you need to look very closely at any differences in performance and features, which I’ll round up in my verdict. The minus-point being the high price. That’s better than the 1:5 magnification the Sigma Sports or the Tamron A011 achieve with AF and still gives you a working distance of 1.6m (5.3ft). Mode 3 is said to have the greatest stabilizing effect. From a focus distance of 5m (16.4ft) the magnification of the new Tamron at 600mm is 1:8.8, similar to the Sigma Sports with 1:9.0. Complementing the long reach is an optimized optical design that features three low dispersion (LD) glass elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range. [0]Weight: 1990g (70.2oz.). The VC-system is virtually silent both on the outside and when recording video. Same with the competition. [+]The score in the “features-department” is 1[-]/6[0]/7[+].

Spanning a versatile and long-reaching focal length range, the Canon EF-mount SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 from Tamron is a 4x zoom covering telephoto to super telephoto perspectives. $1,199.00. The Sigma 150-600 Sports has a nicer and well padded lens case and the carton of the lens can be converted to a carrying box. How well this stands up to everyday use remains to be seen. And if you use the TC-X14 or TC-X20 teleconverter you can even reach further:Reach of a 150-600mm zoom with teleconverter on a full frame bodyAbove left: with TC-X14 teleconverter at 850mm, above right: with TC-X20 teleconverter at 1200mm– For users of Nikon DSLRs there’s the AF-S 200-500mm f5.6E ED VR. I’ll compare it mostly with Tamron’s A011 model and the Sigma’s 150-600/5.0-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports or Contemporary (the “Sigma Sports” or “Sigma Contemporary” for short).Size (diam. [0]Image Stabilization: Yes, except for Sony A-mount. The Sigma Sports also offers a very high degree of sealing. So if you want to get a good impression of their performance head over to in my Focus accuracy and repeatability is critical to consistently produce sharp shots.

The Rochester By Blue Orchid Hotels3,9(510)À 0,4 mi114 $US, Machine Pectoraux Decathlon, Legging Gymeltics Enceinte, Communauté De Communes Du Quercy Blanc, Tiré Du Livre Synonyme, Site Américain Complément Alimentaire, Les 10 Plus Belle Voiture De Footballeur, São Martinho Do Porto, Comment Sont Enregistrées Les émissions De Slam, Recette Salade Avec Vinaigrette Framboises, Replay On N'est Pas Que Des Cobayes, Enfin Veuve Critique, Atlético Vs Liverpool, à Quoi Sert Les Pompes, Pregherò (Stand By Me), Adrien Gindre épousé, Vélo Elliptique Occasion, Leclerc Meaux Catalogue, Bon à Tirer Musique Film, Kid Lucky Tome 5, Publicité Tf1 Replay, Recette Gateau Herbalife, Tomer Sisley Pilote, Mister V Double V Vente Premiere Semaine, Borderlands 3 Story Trailer, Vaugand Saison 2, Jordana Brewster Et Paul Walker En Couple, Palais Des Sports à Megève, Gn Streaks Traduction, Fossile De Géant Humain, So Foot Koh Lanta, épisode 12, La Loi De Gloria Casting, Morgan Amalfitano Fréjus, Aleksandar Katai Wikipedia, Forêt New York, Tacos Al Pastor France, Gym Exercises Names, Lettre De Motivation Animaux, Tour Du Lac De Constance En Bateau, Petit Filet De Pêche, Vieux Gardien Fifa 19, Masse Musculaire Femme 60 Ans, Au Fournil De Wazemmes, Youtube Tonton Macoute, Parole Et Musique, Please Love Me Japanese Drama, Nikon D750 Kijiji, Citation Raymond Devos, Shirley Un Voyage Dans La Peinture D'edward Hopper Streaming, Swan Et Néo 24 Heures Dans Un Parc Aquatique, Gâteau Au Yaourt Avec Whey, Lettre De Consolation, Hydro Whey Optimum, étudier En Arabe, Kristina Mladenovic Classement, Recette Petit Pois Sucre, Mister V 2011, Tacos World Villeurbanne, Bfm Sabrina Quagliozzi, Le Mythe De Narcisse Définition, Nr 36 Foot, Salade Repas Protéiné, Publications Humour Facebook, Big Ben Travaux Fin, Vendredi Tout Est Permis Replay Riadh, Pneu Villemaire Mont-tremblant, Mbappé Transfert Real Madrid, Bts Map Of Soul Persona Album, Code Promo Boutique All Musculation, Les étapes De Création D'un Site Web, Thierry Henry Partenaire, Bim Bam Toi Carla âge, Drapeau Tahiti Acheter, Apercu Global Mots Fléchés, Op Gg Oce, Forever Yours Kygo, Colo Colo Classement, Qui A Le Droit Live, Koh Rok Dormir, Winter Sales London Dates, Balkany Origine De Sa Fortune, Protein Cream Avis, Koh-lanta 2020 : Pholien, Empire Colonial Portugais Carte, Lucile Woodward Ventre Plat Pdf, Courge Synonyme 5 Lettres,