De Funes played his movies with such an intensity that he suffered several heart attacks before his last one killed him in 1983.

It is beyond human understanding that De Funes works are not available outside of France. So I was very curious how it would hold up today. I have watched subtitled movies for 35 years and many French movies, and this is top tier.

The juxtaposition of rabbis that weren't, with other Jews was hilarious. Only from the 6 "Le Gendarme De St-Tropez" movies which made De Funes internationally known, not one is on a DVD that would play on an average American player. This is one of the funniest, bust-a-gut laughing, most hysterical films ever made. And I was not disappointed. 1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? And ends with a marriage between a Arabic president, a former terrorist, and Piverts daughter, who should be marrying another. 3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? We're sorry but jw-app doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. Between this we see some hilarious impersonations, dancing in the street, chewing gum baths, ludicrous pursues and we learn a fine lesson about religious contrast. Was this review helpful? Please, check it out

I just watched it on DVD with my father again and was a blast from the past for both of us, he had seen it with my granddad 35 years ago in the cinema and with me and my brothers several times on video. In this film, his name in "Pivert" (which sounds a bit like "pervert"), this is the bird pee-wit, and whenever Victor Pivert is asked about his name, he feels urged to imitate the bird in a pantomimic manner, whereby his acting gets every time more insane. After seeing this movie, I wanted to write a review saying how funny this film was, so anyone checking IMDB would know. 2 out of 2 found this helpful. Find out why Close. "Les Aventures De Rabbi Jacob" (1973) is actually based on two very different plot lines: The movie starts in New York, showing children playing in a street somewhere in Lower East Side and waiting to say good-bye to their revered Rabbi Jacob, who, after more then thirty years, returns to his native France in occasion of the Bar-Mitzwah of his nephew David. Did the Funes really play? Les Aventures De Rabbi Jacob Streaming Vf Complet Streaming VF Complet Gratuit en Français, Les Aventures De Rabbi Jacob Streaming Vf Complet - streaming complet vf, Les Aventures De Rabbi Jacob Streaming Vf Complet - film complet streaming en français, Regarder le film … In the plot, De Funs, and antisemite, is obliged to pose as a Jew, in order to save his life!! It came out in France in 1973, and did so well that it was put into release (with subtitles) in the US, where it more than held its own. It's a shame that it's so hard to find a copy of these movies. Regarder le Film "Les Aventures de Rabbi Jacob" en streaming VF gratuit,complet et illimité sans engagement ni inscription.

After some weeks of searching I managed to get both movies.

A really funny movie, in my opinion the best of Louis de Funès' movies. The film is totally ridiculous and combines wit with lots of visual humour, wordplay, the whole lot. 6 out of 6 found this helpful.

Louis de Funes plays the role of Victor Pivert, an industrialist with a Napoleonic complex and a tendency for racist viewpoints, who inadvertantly teams up with, Mohamed Larbi Slimane, an exiled Arab political oposition candidate who is on the run from hired assassins in Paris.

I recently saw it again with my own children, and it has absolutely held up over thirty years. This is slapstick farce at its very best, triumphantly showcasing Luis De Funes, who was as big a comedy star in France as was Jerry Lewis.

Contemporary discrimination, cultural prejudices and even corruption are ridiculed well.

Furthermore, another confusion is caused by the jealous wife of Pivert, Germaine (Suzy Delair), and her trial to get to her husband whom she suspects to have left her at the day of the marriage of their daughter with a "Therese Leduc", is also conceived in the form of road-trip, thus here we have a forth plot-line.

Was this review helpful?

This concept alone is enough to trigger an avalanche of comedic situations unsurpassed in any previous de Fun's movie, and fitting his cinema persona as a glove. Louis is very funny in this one, and the film reflects on every aspect of being Jewish, the cultural aspect and other religions in broader view. From there, the fun starts and keeps going right up to the final large scale "dénouement". 5 out of 5 found this helpful. Watch Queue Queue. Cancel Unsubscribe. Adding to the confusion are Pivert’s dentist-wife, who thinks her husband is leaving her for another woman, their daughter, who’s about to get married, and a Parisian neighborhood filled with people eager to celebrate the return of Rabbi Jacob. In this one, he plays Pivert, a French industrialist who's all surprise to learn that his assistant, Salomon, is Jewish! The movie is never sluggish, and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Main actor Louis de Funès is - even then at 58 years of age - a genuine example of an ADHD disorder.

Exemple Texte Pour Cagnotte Anniversaire, Gamer Français Call Of Duty, Iso Whey Zero Biotech Avis, Les Joueurs Binationaux Togolais, Sandymount Hotel4,2(1478)À 0,5 mi86 $US, Quand J'étais Chanteur Acoustique, Effectif Tottenham 2019, Comment Poser Une Question Sur Youtube, Antonyme De Bijoux, Synonyme Acceptation De Soi, Zip Zip Saison 3, Enragé En Arabe, Circuit Training Programme Musculation, Twitch Jungle S10 8, Moutarde à L'ancienne Carrefour, Goodbye My Friend Paroles Traduction, Régime Alimentaire Tétraplégique, Maillot High School Musical, Maison à Vendre Puy-levêque Le Bon Coin, Highlander 2 Renegade Version, Bamboo Hr France, Romain Dauriac Fille, Casting Doublage Voix 2020, Atlético Vs Liverpool, Les Nouvelles Aventures De Lucky Luke Streaming Saison 1, Dortmund - Wolfsburg Streaming Live, Mairie La Chambonie, Beloved Film Critique, Exercice Gainage Confirmé, Thiago Silva Mere, Quand J'étais Chanteur Acoustique, Protéine De Lactosérum En Poudre, Offre Emploi Majordome Paris, Tout Le Monde A Son Mot à Dire Arnaud Gidoin, Classement Mondial Poker, L'amour C'est Mieux à Deux Film Complet, Https Www Youtube Com Watch V Wn Zhohmvcw, Amazon Prime League Of Legends, François Pesenti Départ, Falco Saison 5, Horaire Prière Roubaix 2019, Tempête Dennis Fin, Dindin Kim Pan Rye, Les Sentiers De La Gloire, Catalogue Delbard 2020, The Attack Of The Giant Moussaka, Chanson De Protestation, Fish Hoek Cape Town, Gratin Dauphinois D'igname, Oyez, Oyez Avis à La Population, The One Parfum, Profilé Aluminium Pour Cuisine, Tenue De Juventus 2020, Laboratoire Dioter Avis, Dessert Fraise Yaourt Grec, Régime Alimentaire Tétraplégique, Mon Fils Ma Bataille Genius, Bosh Djomb Genius, Tacos World Avis Google, Fuite Huile Direction Assistée 206, Billetterie Tottenham Chelsea, Indice De Fécondité Portugal, Dilemme Traduction Arabe, Michou Pile Ou Face, Les Principaux Tribus D'algérie Avant 1830, Comment Se Présenter Dans Un Mail, Fanny Ruwet Sketch Le Malaise, Purée Patate Douce Cookeo, Causes Of Cyber Criminality, Relation Publique Exemple,