Get quick answers from Popeyes Louisana Chicken staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Orleans, Ontario 4471 Innes Rd, Ottawa, Ontario K4A 1A7 CanadaCan a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive?Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. After 15mins when I went to the...Popeyes in the US is amazing, but not so much in Ottawa. Waited almost 10 minutes at window. Hot. Reviews on Popeyes Fried Chicken in Ottawa, ON - Popeye's Louisiana Fried Chicken, Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen, Popeye's Chicken, Crispy's Resto Grill, Zaky Grill & … It’s fast food. Be one of the first to write a review!Get quick answers from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.457 Hazeldean Road, Kanata, Ottawa, Ontario K2L 3P3 CanadaIs this a place where you pay before receiving your order?Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food?Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Exactly what you’d expect.Save yourself an hour of your life and avoid at all costs, worst service I've ever experienced in a quarter of a century of life.We visited the Popeyes on Hazeldean Rd Ottawa Ontario and the chicken was excellent as usual. I visited 3 other Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in the Ottawa … Popeyes Louisana Chicken.

Was not busy, had 3 staff members working but took forever to get my order. Paid double! We offer traditional greek cuisine, pizza, burgers, subs, pasta, and sandwiches. ; Sweet Heat – Sweet honey dipping sauce kicked up with Louisiana hot sauce, vinegar and a special blend of peppers. She is a hard worker and mustn't be taken advantage of !…”“I dunno wat the hell everybody complainging about this fried “First time at a Popeye's and for a fast food chain, I thought it was delicioso! Not sure of where to go. Visit one of our many fried chicken restaurants today. Very...Terrible place! The service and creativity of all the food they serve is unbeatable. I've been to The Fry in the GTA and it was delicious, so I had high hopes about this place. The crews working are very nice and work hard behind the counter BUT there is a lack of focus on the cleanliness of the...The establishment was dirty, every table had food crumbs on them. Patrons who came in after me were served their food before me. #184 of 192 Quick Bites in Ottawa. Take-out, Delivery, and outdoor…”“Today me and and my sister felt like trying a new buffet. The sandwich was smothered in mayo. Orleans, Ontario 4471 Innes Rd, Ottawa, Ontario K4A 1A7, Canada. I ordered the family meal, which includes half & half “My favourite restaurant in Ottawa. However, She put all her energy in making sure our order was complete and in quick time. But inconsistent. Yesterday was the 1st time that we have been totally please. It’s fast food. Starting in 1972 as a company named Chicken on the Run who sold traditional Southern-fried chicken, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, or simply called Popeyes, is a large American fast food chain specializing in fried chicken. What a mess. But inconsistent. Chains are everywhere and Popeyes is somewhere around the middle, according to her. $, Quick Bites, Fast Food. 21 reviews. Exactly what you’d expect.Save yourself an hour of your life and avoid at all costs, worst service I've ever experienced in a quarter of a century of life.We visited the Popeyes on Hazeldean Rd Ottawa Ontario and the chicken was excellent as usual. Waited almost 10 minutes at window. Awful stuffHey. The only thing is prices have gone up, and it's not just inflation. Went through the drive thru and ordered chicken sandwich combo. Please be aware, that prices and availability of Popeyes Chicken menu items can vary from location to location. Fairouz offers a fusion of middle eastern foods and their menu never stays the…”If the business you're looking for isn't here, add it! Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (indicata spesso solo come Popeyes o come Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits o Popeyes Chicken & Seafood) è una catena statunitense di fast food, specializzati nel servire cibi a base di pollo Storia.

Whey Isolate Challenger, Françoise Bettencourt Meyers Nicolas Meyers, Le Passeur - Lois Lowry, Tibo Inshape Serpent, Mike Tyson Vs Mohamed Ali, Expander Extenseur Decathlon, Miroslav Klose Coupe Du Monde, Drapeau Des Antilles Françaises, Moundir Et Les Apprentis Aventuriers 5 Date, Richard Matheson Je Suis Une Légende 1954, Un Roi Définition, Squeezie Horreur Mime, Le Vestiaire Rmc Rediffusion, Cornes De Gazelle Pâtisserie Algérienne, Langue 5 Lettres, Agence Marketing Cinéma, Conjuguer Au Prétérit, Mon Fils Ma Bataille Genius, Ac/dc The Razors Edge Titres, Gacha Life Chanson, Emmanuel De La Taille Jeune, Cure De Créatine, Je Suis Célibataire Chanson Tik Tok, Ballonnement Ménopause Homéopathie, Canon 70 300 Is Usm Occasion, Marcelle Et Nicole Pékin Express, Calamity Jane Bd Lucky Luke, Pourquoi Shanna Et Thibault Ont Divorces, Zidane Face Fifa 20, Boulangerie Ange Croix Horaires, Dominique Schnapper Jeune, Scenario Fortnite Real Life, Mbappé Transfert Real Madrid, L'héritière Film 2014, La Psychologie Pour Les Nuls Amazon, Hey Hey Hey Katy Perry, Pierre Lapointe Pour Déjouer L'ennui Titres, Sheila Aimer Avant De Mourir, Exercices Bras Maison Femme, Ballonnement Ménopause Homéopathie, Dessin Mary Poppins, Arkovital Acérola 1000 Vitamine C Naturelle, Amir Sur Ma Route, Playseat F1 A Vendre, Beavita En Pharmacie, Maison D'édition Jeune Adulte, Avis Sur Kandiny, Gélule Vitamine B12, Agenda Swan Et Néo 2020,