He has a better shot at getting into the first 11 of Lille after his loan.Press J to jump to the feed.

Mohamed Bouhafsi est diplômé de l'Institut européen de journalisme de Paris en 2012.

Didn't want to hang around United and ends up on loan at Boavista.Must be getting some pretty terrible advice from the people around himSo he gets a move where he plays everyday and a path to a starting position in a CL team.

— Mohamed Bouhafsi (@mohamedbouhafsi) July 26, 2020. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.

Got no ill feelings for him since he didn't go to a rival but this feels like an odd move.So he won’t re-sign with us and go out on loan but he will sign with Lille and go on loan to Boavista? Man United have positive contract talks with Gabriel’s agent. Our front line is pretty young and talented. He'll have a season in the portuguese league, then be ready to start for Lille the next year after he adapts.He’s part Portuguese and would suit the league and it’s play styleWhy wouldn’t he just do that here? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. French football journalist Mohamed Bouhafsi is claiming that Lille have agreed personal terms with Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos.The RMC Sport broadcaster believes that Ligue 1 Lille and Rangers are now negotiating a price for the Colombian firebrand.The news comes after reports were linking the 24-year-old striker with a move to the French side to the tune of £15m earlier in the week [Steven Gerrard played down the response and claimed the change was intended to keep Morelos’ fresh for Rangers’ season-opener against Aberdeen next week.“We don’t a lot of options at number nine so I had to be sensible with Alfredo and get him off the pitch,” said Gerrard [“I don’t need an injury or unnecessary suspension in that area so that’s the reason I took him off.Morelos himself also told Colombian radio station Caracol that he was “focused on Rangers” amid all the transfer rumours linking him with a move away from the club.Even if he did say a move to France could interest him.“There are a lot of rumours about my future, but right now I am focused on Rangers,” said Morelos [Rangers fans may well be praying the club can keep a hold of their star striker in the coming weeks amid claims he has agreed personal terms with Lille.
Strange one. I dont see a thing wrong with this move.Massive fall off.

You need to play against top opposition to improve.Boavista is supposed to be Lille's feeder club, they're owned by the same person.Still weird he didn’t accept a loan whilst here but he probably felt there’s an “easier” pathway after the loan at Lille? Contract until 2025 for the English hope. Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos came in for over-the-top criticism from some Rangers fans for his reaction to being subbed in the 2-0 friendly win over Coventry. Mohamed Bouhafsi naît le 17 mai 1992 à Oran.

Could’ve stayed at United and gone out on loan, and though I guess he has a better chance of breaking into the Lille squad afterwards. He will fade into irrelevant. He then left on loan for one season at Boavista in Portugal.

I know he wasn't good enough to go straight to the first team, but surely he could've done a little better (all due respect) than Lille? 58.7k Followers, 315 Following, 598 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Mohamed Bouhafsi (@mohamedbouhafsi) Alfredo #Morelos has agreed personal terms with #Lille.

Cameron Willis is a professional journalist with wide-ranging experience across communications and media. Regardless, best of luck to him.Everyone’s saying how weird it seems, but I think it is a good move. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. — Mohamed Bouhafsi (@mohamedbouhafsi) July 26, 2020

Pascal Boulanger Poète, Les Oies Sauvages, Effectif Argentine 2011, Pancake Yaourt Marmiton, île De La, Taxi Charleroi Numero, Calogero Comment Font-ils, The Fame Monster Wiki, Pizza King Menu, Tempête Dragon 3, Kylian Mbappé Origine Kabyle, Bossy Définition En Français, Vitamine Pour Cheveux Sec Et Cassant, Overwatch Gratuit Ps4, Philippe Patron Musicien, Florentin Pogba Club Actuel, MINI Lee Cooper, Joueur Fc Nantes 2018, Morgan Secret Story 5, Madame La Girafe En Joli Jupon Chanson, Les Gîtes Du Moulin De Poil, Recette Banana Bread Healthy Avoine, Trajet Paris Dakar 1985, Ambassade Portugal Corona, Cindy Poumeyrol Koh-lanta, Tristeza Des Agrumes Pdf, RENDRE CONFORME EN 10 Lettres, Serrure électronique Häfele, How To Unsuspend Twitter Account, Nathalie Boutot Wikipédia, Les Carnets De Céleste Youtube, Quand Les Youtubeurs Rage, Roxane Piana Menton, Taxi Namur Moins Cher, Stratifié Blanc Brillant, Lettre De Motivation Moniteur De Tir, Alex Vizorek 2019, Bien Protéger 9 Lettres, Ile D'ascension Dofus Touch, Exercices Pour Les Bras Qui Pendent Sans Matériel, Fond D'écran Minecraft Skin, Jesta Et Benoît Bébé âge, Boyard Land (france 4), Admob Combien Rapporte, Compte Tenu Des Circonstances Actuelles, Radio Direct Emu, Chansons Liane Foly, Tout Simplement Noir (2020) Streaming Vf, Harry (jeu Télévisé), Pagination Word 2016, Tabata Workout Music, émission, Patrick Sabatier, Youtube Alex French Guy Cooking, Chanel Classic Flap Beige, Météo Bfmtv Dimanche, Ramadan 2020 Tours, Qualités Développées Par Le Sport, Coupe Du Monde Lol 2020, Kevin Gameiro Femme, Led Lights - Ikea, Beta Nightbot Tv Login, Qui Est Le Mari De Fatima Aït Bounoua, Teheiura Cri De Guerre Traduction, Qui Est Pog, Agathe Lambret Yasser Arafat, Fréquence Tamazight Nilesat 2020, Astuce Table De Multiplication, Koh-lanta Saison 14 Candidats, Pancakes Patate Douce, Sony 90mm Macro Occasion, Peche A L'aimant Trouvaille, Message Pour Ne Pas Claquer La Porte, Dominique Senequier Salaire, Se Dit D'un Homme Qui N'est Pas Apprécié, Johnny Hallyday 2017, Chanel Boutique En Ligne, Guillaume Et Kim Fortnite Roi De La Tempête, 15 Rue Boissy D'anglas, Lettre De Motivation Formatrice En Langues, Valérie Mairesse 2019,