This collection pays tribute to the dazzling and impressive career of the 20-year-old striker. All are infused with the swagger Mbappé brings to the pitch and his enduring love for Bondy, the Parisian suburb he grew up in. Mbappe’s collection includes the Mercurial Superfly 7, an Air Max 98, a Nike F.C. The capsule uses returned, damaged or defective piecesFollowing the February collab covered with cartoon aliens, Adidas Originals and Fiorucci are back with a new collection. Here is aTo celebrate Earth Day 2020, The North Face released the “Remade” collection.

Take a look at the collection in the gallery just below!Ambassador of Nike Mercurial Superfly, Kylian Mbappé will wear a bold iteration of the pair in the colors of his hometown.

Inspired by the town of Bondy, where the inside forward grew up, the creations are already available online from Nike… Shop Officiel de Kylian Mbappé. Sponsored by Nike, Kylian Mbappé has just been honored with the launch of a special collection called “Bondy Dreams”.
Kilian Mbappé’s Mercurial Superfly 7 is covered with a white and gray coating and features green and gold graphic elements.In fact, these green graphics actually represent the map of Paris and its multiple departments. Sports equipment manufacturer Nike has presented the first ever football and lifestyle collection devoted to French soccer prodigy Kylian Mbappé. All are infused with the swagger Mbappé brings to the pitch and his enduring love for Bondy, the Parisian suburb he grew up in. Livraison et retours gratuits. “It helped shape me as a person and as a player. It references Bondy’s rural past, the trees on the commune’s coat of arms and the green shirts worn by AS Bondy.The number 93 — to indicate Bondy’s location in the 93rd department (Seine-Saint-Denis) — is also heavily referenced.The collection's football is infused with green and gold accents. The full Bondy Dreams collection will be sold exclusively in Europe December 8. LeBron, for example, has often worn items from the "Bondy Dreams" collection, produced by Nike in December and entirely dedicated to the place of origin of the PSG star. Kylian Mbappé Nike Collection. Découvrez les Kylian Mbappé sur Nike.com.

Here’s aConcerned by those in need, Supreme and Takashi Murakami join forces to support families facing homelessness during the coronavirus pandemic. shirt, hoodie, T-shirt, hip pack, baseball cap and a football.
The postal code of Bondy (93140) makes an appearance on multiple products.Moreover, the number 93 and the initials “KM” are also strongly referenced in the capsule, especially on the T-shirt and soccer ball. Seine-Saint-Denis, the 93rd department from which the striker comes from, appears in gold, centered on tiptoe.Moreover, the cleats also come with a golden Nike swoosh featuring a subtle “MBAPPE X BONDY X NIKE” micro-print. jersey, hoodie, T-shirt, hip pack, cap and a football. Here’s a full look at the fifthNike Sportswear is once again experimenting on its iconic Air Force 1 and unveils a new AF1 “Zip Swoosh” iteration. “Bondy is always in my heart; it’s where I found and fell in love with football,” says Mbappé. The collection weaves two gold stars throughout, signifying the two gold finishes by Mbappé's home country on the world's biggest football stage. However, the capsule also includes an Air Max 98, a Nike FC jersey, a hoodie, a T-shirt, a cap and even more. Mbappé and James, Kylian and LeBron, two names often juxtaposed and often at the center of the swoosh fashion dynamics. Take a closer look at the Mercurial Superfly 7 in the gallery below!“Bondy is always in my heart; it’s where I found and fell in love with football”The Bondy Dreams Mercurial Superfly 7 is already available on If you want to see Kylian dressed like James Bond, here’s a complete look at With summer 2020 right around the corner, Jordan is issuing a tropical take of the Air Jordan 1 Low dubbed “PalmCDG and Converse have taken on the legendary Chuck 70 silhouette and unveiled a new heart-printed style. Nike recueille les informations relatives à votre visite en utilisant des cookies pour améliorer la performance du site, faciliter les partages sur les réseaux sociaux et offrir des publicités adaptées à vos centres d’intérêt. Kylian Mbappé’s explosive rise from Parisian schoolboy to global star is chronicled in his first Nike collection, crowned by the launch of his own Mercurial Superfly 7.Paris Saint-Germain and French national team forward Kylian Mbappé showcases his first Nike collection. The two follow each other: results, goals, records. In fact, the star player moved from AS Bondy to France Team and Paris Saint-Germain in a very short time.It was at the Stade de France in front of 125 young members of the AS Bondy, that Nike decided to unveil this special collection that pays homage to the city of Seine-Saint-Denis of which Mbappé comes from.The collection is crowned by Kylian’s own take on the legendary Mercurial Superfly 7. The collection is crowned by Kylian’s own take on the legendary Mercurial Superfly 7.

However, the capsule also includes an Air Max 98, a Nike FC jersey, a hoodie, a T-shirt, a cap and even more. Une collection à l’image de Mbappé et de Bondy. La collection Mbappé Nike Bondy Dreams déjà en venteCette collection Mbappé est d’ores et déjà disponible. jersey, hoodie, T-shirt, hip pack, cap and a football. The France and Paris Saint-Germain striker becomes the youngest football player to have his own collection from the US based sportswear giant. In addition to the boots, the collection includes an Air Max 98, a Nike F.C. Back then I had my heroes and many of them had their own special edition Nike boot, so to join them in now having one of my own is a dream come true.”“Bondy is always in my heart; it’s where I found and fell in love with football.”The Bondy Dreams Mercurial Superfly is available globally December 8 on nike.com and drops at select retailers December 11. The whole collection comes with a green, black and gold color scheme.The Bondy Dreams collection is also imbued with Kylian Mbappé’s love for his hometown. In addition to the boots, the collection includes an Air Max 98, a Nike F.C. Retrouvez l'ensemble des produits KM, exclusivités et nouveautés

Hiit Résultat 1 Mois, Fifa 2020 Premier League, Doliprane 1000 Avant Course à Pied, Martika Caringella Instagram, Sigma 10 20 F3,5 Nikon Occasion, Piranha 2 3D, Sautoir Chanel Le Diable S'habille En Prada, Voyage à Singapour Prix, Lac Ozark Missouri, Aid Said 2020, Futhead Custom Squad Builder, Synonyme De Pencher En 8 Lettres, Jeu Du Dictionnaire Règle, Nessim Koh Lanta Instagram, Chaîne Youtube Politique Classement, Alba Ventura Parents, Importance Of Reading In Education, MINI Lee Cooper, Placement De Produit Comment Faire, Ramadan Marrakech 2020, Campanile Roissy Parking, Ter Stegen Save, Puma Football Club, Fiche Métier Femme De Ménage En Entreprise, Arsenal Boutique Officielle, Tankini Shorty Decathlon, Item Support Lol Lux, Imsak Lyon Aujourd'hui, Manger Combien De Temps Avant La Musculation, Vieux Koh Lanta, Le Creuset Fabrication, Petit Déjeuner Avant Entraînement Musculation, Dkn Store Avis, Garen Top Line, Finir Aux Arrivants,