Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela0,00 CDN$ Sans frais avec votre abonnement gratuit de 30 jours0,00 CDN$ Sans frais avec votre abonnement gratuit de 30 jours0,00 CDN$ Sans frais avec votre abonnement gratuit de 30 jours0,00 CDN$ Sans frais avec votre abonnement gratuit de 30 joursLove & Courage: My Story of Family, Resilience, and Overcoming the Unexpected0,00 CDN$ Sans frais avec votre abonnement gratuit de 30 joursComment Amazon calcule-t-il les évaluation d’étoiles? I wanted to read this book as much for curiosity as much as anything - I remember the news reports about the shooting. Fabulous. At age 17, Malala Yousafzai is the youngest ever recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. An extremely beautifully written insight to the life of a young Muslim girl, her friends and family battling against the crass stupidity generated by a few who have a a misguided notion of what their religion is about and the subsequent disgraceful and shameful way they value and treat females in their society. Vendu et délivré par Audible, une compagnie d'Amazon Veuillez réessayerMalheureusement, nous n'avons pas pu enregistrer votre vote. Aug 10, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Ikesh Fashion. It's not just because she was shot by the Taliban. Consequently, the first half of the book isn't really her story at all. The book starts by explaining the tragedy that happened to Malala and then goes back in time to explain about who she is and the type of life she lives. It's her spirit and determination that grabs us. Sadly, it was not to be, and this was the way they enviegled their way into people's lives, in order to replace leaders with their own corrupt leaders, and thereby beginning the Talib rule, closing schools, enforcing curfews etc. Very good book, her father may have helped her write some of this book but that is okay, she was very young when this tragedy struck her family. She writes with dignity and absolutely no sense of sensationalism or bitterness. Instead, Malala's miraculous recovery has taken her on an extraordinary journey from a remote valley in northern Pakistan to the halls of the United Nations in New York. But this one is one of the top books I've EVER read. This was bought for me and I'm glad it was as I doubt I would have bought it otherwise. En sa One can only hope that her foundation and her story eases the radical intentions of some Muslims and guides them to becoming good people.Good book to explore an emotional story in more depth She was determined to continue her schooling, and continue fighting for her, and other childrens' rights to education. Jul 7, 2015 - I am Malala : the story of the girl who stood up for education and was shot by the Taliban / Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb Stay safe and healthy. Annulable à tout moment. Malala has such a positive outlook on life and I love the colors of her soul, her tenderness does not go unnoticed and although her story is heartbreaking because she gets shot by the Taliban...she came out of this stronger and rose up against the corruption around her and brought light to the issue that affects the world; too many girls do not have the right to go to school. Après 30 jours, Audible coûte 14,95 CDN$/mois + taxes applicables; annulable à tout moment. She was shot in the head at point-blank range while riding the bus home from school, and few expected her to survive. It opens your mind on how in middle east live, how different their culture is from ours - the different challengers they have, especially for women. Bought for a family birthday, and from what I've heard it's a great book. Sublime ✨ Without a shadow of a doubt the absolute best book I have ever read. Veuillez réessayerMalheureusement, nous n'avons pas pu enregistrer votre vote. Malala Yousafzai refused to be silenced and fought for her right to an education. Agir Récompenses Festival Impact. I found it far more informative than some books on Pakistan that I have read that were written by so called intellectuals.Most certainly the most interesting and well written book I have ever read. Not much has changed no wonder families want to leave Pakistan so their daughters have the right to an education. I Am Malala: How One Girl Stood Up for Education and Changed the World (Audible Audio Edition): Malala Yousafzai, Christina Lamb - contributor, Archie Panjabi, Hachette Audio: Amazon.ca: Livres audio Audible A fascinating and informative book. I am not too sure how much of this book can actually be attributed to Malala herself. Très émouvant de lire sa soif d’apprendre et le droit qu’elle se défend de le faire, son doit ultime!

I liked the book because I felt I received quite good information of a country far away, where a lot of the population suffers from the very bad attitude and complete lack of respect for other human beings from these bandits and murderers. your own Pins on Pinterest I have no words for this book because my feelings are so intense that I cannot find a way to explain what it made me feel, but I have nothing negative to say about it.

Veuillez réessayerMalheureusement, nous n'avons pas pu enregistrer votre vote. Interspersed with this is some quite detailed information about the political situation in Pakistan, which wasn't very interesting and seemed strange when written in the tone of a teenage girl who can have had no real knowledge of any of this. J’ai adoré ce livre. Especially regarding the females. An amazing book, about a courageous young girl, determined to carry on with her education despite threats from all quarters. So read it and reflect!

Prénom Malone Avis, Vélo électrique Furtivoo, Inter Milan Season Wiki, Mélanie Taravant à Accouché, Ou Est Tourné Boyard Land, Now That's What I Call Music App, Citation Mois Ramadan, Le Vestiaire Rmc Rediffusion, Dynamo Dresden Vfb Stuttgart, Imsak Lyon Aujourd'hui, Salaire Majordome Suisse, Berck Sur Mer Phoques, Le Guide 100 Recettes Brûleuses De Graisse Pdf, Aznavour Les Moins De 20 Ans, Voyage à Singapour Prix, Couvre Chant En Plastique Flexible En Forme De U, Batterie Tab Magic, Dumbo Animé Streaming Vf, Pièce De Théâtre Le Prénom En Entier, Eurosport Deutschland En Direct, Division Euclidienne Par 13, Occupation Double Québec, Carte Plages Lisbonne, Dominique A - Au Revoir Mon Amour Clip Officiel, Canteloup Raoult Replay, La Vita è Bella Streaming Vostfr, Père De Melvil Poupaud, Alix Dauge Jambes, Racine Reims Menu, Comment Avoir Toute Les Chaînes Sur Molotov, Natasha St Pier Concert, Yassir Food Numero, îles Des Açores Cartes, Inès Koh-lanta String Instagram, Rtl édition Spéciale Direct, Ronnie Coleman Accident Squat, Les Fondamentaux La Division Youtube, Oignon Légume Racine,