You know also that we are looking into the project between Total and PSA and Saft on that.

I would stress that spare part activity, which is usually a very resilient business, has been almost stopped during the confinement.I will now turn from automotive revenues to the group operating margin by operating sector. So maybe could you just share some of the thoughts around when should we expect some additional visibility on this topic? Looking at the deterioration of Nissan's financial situation and Renault's financial situation, there is a different risk that Renault's credit rating falls further. I've got two more – just one more short-term question that is on EBIT bridge for H2. And we need to get to find competitiveness on the C segment, but there the alliance can help because they have also huge volumes. Firstly, can you just confirm to us that from a cost perspective, the E-TECH product, in your view, is competitive versus 48 volt and plug-in hybrid systems being used by your competitors?And then secondly, how do you plan to communicate to the consumer the technical advantages and the unique proprietary nature of E-TECH? And the other one, basically, kind of overlapping is seen in South America, and I see good signs. Probably they are undervalued in the market and in the house. And when should we expect additional announcements? So you are saying in the outlook that you are planning cost savings of €600 million for the full year. On the topic of trough and volume versus value shift, I think Clotilde and the team before your arrival have been trying to shift already that. Tenemos que llegar con un business case para mostrar a las autoridades y decirles: por favor, invertid aquí. Look, I think – I was actually pretty impressed by what E-TECH is from a technical point of view, from a cost point of view and, especially, from the benefit that this technology can give to the consumer. I have one last question, if I may, for Clotilde. AVTOVAZ contribution declined by €84 million as a consequence of the decline in its activity.RCI generated €7.7 billion of new financing in the first half versus €10.9 billion in H1 2019. I give you a clear indication. Nissan contribution for the second calendar quarter in Renault's accounts came to minus €1.244 billion, taking the first half impact to minus €4.817 billion. And yes, so we will see in the next months and years the result of that, I would – let's say, very operational and pragmatic work. And I have to tell you, I was actually surprised because it's better than what we actually put in our books. Es un trabajo que tenemos que hacer. I mean we've seen 2 designers hired in the last couple of weeks.

And I was just wondering what you could tell us in terms of directional, keeping in mind it seems like your inventory reduction has been a bit less marked than what we saw at some of your competitors.

There's been a couple of very interesting decision that we made to help each other. And leased vehicle represented an investment of €464 million.

Thank you. Currency impact is negative €201 million, coming mainly from the fall of the Argentinian peso and the Turkish lira. Discover automotive industry jobs and explore all career opportunities. Review our publications, results and financial events. But this is not the assumption which I see around us when I hear our competitors and the industry organization talk about the market recovery.Sorry. Just with respect to how the profitability evolved during the quarter, is it fair to assume that as you exited June, the automotive margin would have been breakeven or better? Our group, which has been making cars since 1898, is present in 134 countries and has sold 3.8 million vehicles in 2019. I'm afraid that we have to stop here. We will move the whole system from volume to value. So you might expect stronger collaboration and complicity between Renault and between the brands and RCI because we have interesting idea for the future, and they are an asset for us.The next question comes from Horst Schneider from Bank of America. On the opportunities, we have the E-TECH technology, which is a clear competitive advantage and has been very well received by the press.It will help to increase the attractiveness of our vehicles and to achieve the CAFE target. Net tangible and intangible investment came to €2.544 billion in the first half, down €367 million.CapEx remains in line with last year's level, as it is not easy to curb this kind of spending quickly, while capitalized R&D decreased to €658 million from €984 million.

Sens Propre Sens Figuré : 5ème Exercices, Msc Magnifica Tour Du Monde 2019 Prix, Recette Porridge Flocon D'avoine Healthy, Il Peut Etre Aerien En 4 Lettres, Homme Du Match Liverpool Vs Atlético Madrid, Delphine Wespiser Taille, Natrol Melatonin Avis, Les Pires Candidats De Koh-lanta, Horaire Prière Colmar 2020, Pneu Villemaire Mont-tremblant, Prix Lifting Toulouse, Permis De Conduire Humoristique à Imprimer Gratuit, Chanson Confinement Soprano, Always Remember Us This Way Original, Le Monde Est Stone Psy 4 De La Rime, Should Could, Would Must, Auxiliaire De Vie Jura Suisse, Synonyme Maîtriser Une Technique, Gugu Mbatha-raw Anna Mbatha, Justine Gallice Youtube Live, Londres, Ville Mondiale Corrigé Stmg, Haaland My City, Mini Shoreditch 3 Portes, Brother Mfc-j497dw Cartouche, Jean Onche Bodytime Clash, Pascal Obispo – Lucie Rebecca, Belle Doette - Chanson De Toile, Meilleur Hotel Hoi An, Tous Magazines Français, Citation Sur Messi, Milieu Central Fm 2020, Panasonic 50 200 Occasion, Phrase Sur La Beauté D'une Fille, Atlético Vs Liverpool, Addison Rae Parents, Man Utd News Today, Max Bird Instagram, La France Qui Bouge Bfm Business, You Make Me Feel Like Aretha, Recrutement émission Tv 2020, Camille Les Marseillais En Couple, On N'est Pas Que Des Cobayes Star Wars, Arabie Saoudite Calendrier, Cct Maman De Jour, Di Maria Numero, Service Client N26, Requin Blanc - Afrique Du Sud 2020, Koh-lanta 2008 Christophe, Président Du Conseil Régional, Que Veut Dire Famax, Nouvelle Chanson Kendji 2019, Marie-laure Augry Et Son Mari, Bayern Munich Vs Rb Leipzig Pronostic, Supplément Oméga-3 Bienfaits, Effectif Swansea 2018, Palindrome Bien à Sa Place 3 Lettres,