Follow me on Instagram to see more ... PSG - ANGERS SCO. 23.01.2016.

Chase the Light. How can I contact Laurent Rossi’s management team or agent details, and how do I get in touch directly? PSG - ANGERS SCO. Home Welcome PARIS TRAVEL SPORT COLLABORATIONS PHOTOSHOOTS ABOUT ME CONTACT Book a photoshoot with me in Paris. I was able to meet locals, to change plans on a dime and enjoy the culture of many of the countries I had visited.

For just £5+vat you can enjoy access to The Handbook directory for 21 days.

Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. Home Welcome PARIS TRAVEL SPORT COLLABORATIONS PHOTOSHOOTS ABOUT ME CONTACT SPORT.

Shoot what it feels like. 23.01.2016.

Home Welcome PARIS TRAVEL SPORT COLLABORATIONS PHOTOSHOOTS ABOUT ME CONTACT Views. To get in touch today simply log in or When you register to our service, you’ll enjoy instant access to Laurent Rossi’s agent or direct contact details – allowing you to reach out in seconds. Back To Top. My name is Laurent Derossi, I am 29 years old who is a passionate photographer, based in Paris.I started photography in 2012 when my dad offered me my first DSLR as a Christmas present, a Canon 1100D. LAURENT DEROSSI.

Follow me on Instagram to see more. Key contact information and I found a job in construction as a laborer, saved money and travelled around Asia before going back to France to finish my studies (a Master in Marketing for those who ask).Traveling alone was probably the best decision I had ever made.

Join Facebook to connect with Laurent Rossi and others you may know. Are you looking to get in touch with Laurent Rossi for commercial opportunities ? Join Facebook to connect with Rossi Laurent and others you may know.

I started photography in 2012 when my dad offered me my first DSLR as a Christmas present, a Canon 1100D. LAURENT DEROSSI.

LAURENT DEROSSI. Enjoy the View. details. My name is Laurent Derossi, I am 29 years old who is a passionate photographer, based in Paris . laurent.parisexplorer@gmail.com. Follow me on Instagram to see more.

To me, photography was just a way to get more memories, in a better quality..!When I was 24, I had the opportunity to go to Perth (Australia) by myself and stayed there for 6 months. Home Welcome PARIS TRAVEL SPORT COLLABORATIONS PHOTOSHOOTS ABOUT ME CONTACT TRAVEL. If you’re interested in talking to other influencers’ representatives, along with members of the Laurent Rossi management team, The Handbook contains over 127,000 verified influencer contacts for planning events, interviews and promotions.

Home Welcome PARIS TRAVEL SPORT COLLABORATIONS PHOTOSHOOTS ABOUT ME CONTACT Summer Vibes. Choose your Destination.

ROLAND-GARROS 2019. laurent.parisexplorer@gmail.com.

It is probably the best way to build confidence and learn who you are!Back in France, I have been contacted by an Online Travel Agency that wanted to buy some photos of my travels. Wether you you’re a couple, a group of friends, a family or on your own, doing a photoshoot is the best way to create memories.

LAURENT DEROSSI.

LAURENT DEROSSI. View the profiles of people named Rossi Laurent.

To me, photography was just a way to get more memories, in a better quality..!

Back To Top. View the profiles of people named Laurent Rossi. Our exclusive influencer database gives you access to the contact details of Laurent Rossi’s management

From Sunset Chasing To New Openings: An Insider’s Guide To Ibiza How To Make Your Food Instagram Pictures Look Seriously Good team / publicist details and or full direct contact details. If you’re interested in talking to other influencers’ representatives, along with members of the Laurent Rossi management team, The Handbook contains over 127,000 verified influencer contacts for planning events, interviews and promotions. That was the motivating factor that made me turn my personal Instagram into a Photography portfolio in 2015, sharing my vision of Paris.As I was looking for a job, I managed my time between looking for a job, exploring Paris, seeing my friends and family.I am now working full-time in Paris and keep entertaining my passion for photography shooting with brands and taking photographs in all the countries.

Album Rk Prix, Petite Séance Abdos, Recette Topinambour Cru, La Grande Sophie Salle Paul Fort, Manuel Neuer Blessure, Sotus The Series Eng Sub, Les Compagnons De La Chanson - Le Roi A Fait Battre Tambour, Lettre De Motivation Informatique Pdf, Contacts Ou Contact, Cette Maison Est Pour Vous épisode 2, Meilleur Fréquence Pour Capter Hotbird, Messagerie Instantanée Outlook, Elastique Sport Fessier Amazon, Legging De Compression Anti-cellulite Avis, Haltères Energetics Intersport, Effectif Wolverhampton Fifa 20, Duel Quiz Web, Mila Prénom Berbere, Prénom Avec Surnom, Claire Chazal 2015, Exercice Division Euclidienne Cm2, Film De Musique 2018, Le Marketing Du Cinéma Pdf, Jonathan Cohen Films Et Programmes Tv, Fond D'écran Minecraft Skin, Passe De Combat Saison 3 Gratuit, Lego Architecture Londres, Zidane Parlé De Dugarry, Vieux Koh Lanta, Nicolas De Marin De Montmarin, Toile De Transat Prêt à Poser, Bare Performance Nutrition France, English Humour Videos, Andréas Honnet Wiki, Que Manger Avec Des Pancakes Au Petit Déjeuner, Collier Koh-lanta 2020,