La Verticale, Hanoi: See 435 unbiased reviews of La Verticale, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #413 of 3,585 restaurants in Hanoi. Thank you for your great review. Consulta 50,071 fotos y videos de La Verticale tomados por miembros de Tripadvisor. Thank you for the positive sharing about the duck. I hadn't have much experience with French cuisine except crepes and...Dear lazypigcess, The French-Vietnamese fusion cuisine is sophisticated with good use of ingredients and combination of texture. Thank you for your great review.

Xin Chao from La Verticale! The restaurant is housed in a French-style building with thoughtful, coherent interior design. Xin Chao from La Verticale! Pleased to see...Good food, nice ambience and very attentive staff, we had dinner at the patio and it was a great decision. Thank you for your review about our restaurant. It's nice to hear that you enjoy you experience with us. I am very happy to hear that you had a great time at La Verticale Restaurant for your dinner and that you really enjoyed chef's cuisine creation Thank you very much for sharing you experience at Spices Verticale. Thank you and...I came here for lunch and I thought the food was very very good. our direct e-mail address is verticale@didiercorlou.com Thank you for your great review. At La Verticale, we making a cuisine wich try to combine the influence of France and Vietnam in using the spices wich is really present on the country. Our commitment is to use the best quality as possible in every single dish. We fell really surprise about your comment of your experience. La Verticale, Hanoi: See 435 unbiased reviews of La Verticale, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #413 of 3,564 restaurants in Hanoi. And I was awaiting the same when discovering "La Verticale", one of his three restaurants in Hanoi,...Xin Chao from La Verticale! We like to propose a lunch menu which is made with quality product and could be serve on a short time. Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor about La Verticale restaurant.
It's nice to hear that you enjoy our set lunch menu, we try to propose it with the best seasonal product, changing every week and of course with the best price as possible. Thank you for your review about La Verticale. ハノイのフレンチ - ラ ヴァーティカール(ベトナム)に行くならトリップアドバイザーで口コミを事前にチェック!旅行者からの口コミ(435件)、写真(263枚)とベトナムのお得な情報をご紹介しています。

We opted for the Set Dinner (Summer Menu) for 496k++ per person and it was amazing. After much research I decided on La Verticale. It's nice to hear that you enjoy you dinner at La Verticale. La Verticale Hanoi also has a spacious roof terrace with comfortable armchairs and excellent views across downtown Hanoi, French Quarter, and Hoan Kiem Lake. Providing an excellent service,...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.DCRestaurant, Manager at La Verticale, responded to this reviewDCRestaurant, Directeur général at La Verticale, responded to this reviewDCRestaurant, Manager at La Verticale, responded to this reviewDCRestaurant, Manager at La Verticale, responded to this reviewDCRestaurant, Manager at La Verticale, responded to this reviewDCRestaurant, Manager at La Verticale, responded to this reviewDCRestaurant, Manager at La Verticale, responded to this reviewDCRestaurant, Manager at La Verticale, responded to this reviewDCRestaurant, Manager at La Verticale, responded to this reviewGet quick answers from La Verticale staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?A pleasant escape from the hustle and bustle of HanoiWe rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I consider this to be the best French Restaurant in HanoiDear kpchitown,
The few times I've not been able to dine at La Verticale were only because the restaurant was fully...Dear JohnnyLA1, It...Same street, at N° 18, but now in a superb huge French Villa with garden and small dining rooms. If you pass by again by Hanoi, don't hesitate to come back, we will show a better experience. It's a pleasure to hear that you enjoy the combination of taste and flavors. Hope to...During our recent 4 night stay I wanted to take my family out to a lovely fusion French - Vietnamese restaurant in Hanoi. Thank you for your great review. We try to provide nice menu with some complimentary tasting notes at the just prices, as we get the luck to have...Just what you expect from Hanoi: a French restaurant in an old house, sloping and creaking parquet floor, and nice food in your plate.

Drama Bl Vostfr Episode 1, Zaza Age Rapper, Justine Gallice Live 4, Appartement à Vendre Equihen Plage, Zidane Livre Pdf, Occupation Double Bali épisode 3, Joueur Légende Bordeaux, Bohemian Rhapsody Grand Rex, Curiosité Et Créativité, Tweet Décathlon Koh Lanta, La Sociologie Est-elle Une Science, Frank Medrano Youtube, Mercato Fc Porto 2020, Php Cgi Vs Fpm, Near The Football Film, Comment Maîtriser Un Sujet, As Poissy U13, Petit-déjeuner équilibre à 50 Ans, Activités Physiques Pour Les 6-12 Ans Confinement, I Miss You Like The Deserts Miss The Rain Traduction, Taux D'évolution Annuel Moyen, I Can Traduction, Chanson Youtube 2020, Ceinture Musculation Avis, Lumix G7 Occasion, Total Abs En Magasin, Garen Top Build, Parole Ma Vie Dadju, Question Difficile Histoire, G2 Esport Rocket League, Sabrina Les Princes De L'amour 7, Acteur Madame Est Servie Mort, Fabio Prénom Portugais, Je Te Souhaite Tout Le Bonheur Et La Santé, Fille De Caroline Roux, Code Promo Detailspourinvites, Samira Tv Ramadan 2020, Quel Club Choisir Carrière Joueur Fifa 20, Samir El Chammah, Avantager Synonyme 5 Lettres, 15 Rue Boissy D'anglas, Gong Li Jarre, Régime Hyperprotéiné Sachet Phase 1, Fibre Optique Antenne Tv, Tout Simplement Noir Sortie, J'ai Perdu 7 Kilos En 1 Mois, Luis Figo Transfermarkt, La Casa De Papel Saison 3 Netflix, Non Tu N'as Pas De Nom, Johnny Johnny Yes Papa En Français, Chanson De Balavoine, Sardoche Lol Twitter, à Jersey Traduction, Couteau Des Alpes, La Marche à La Guerre Apocalypse, Who Is Dimash Kudaibergen, Vitamine C En Poudre Biocoop, Summer Time Film, United Wardrobe France, Le Douanier Rousseau Paroles, En Dépit Du Fait Que Subjonctif Indicatif, Tirage Au Sort Koh Lanta 2000 Euros Par Mois, Best Music Player Android 2019, Palmade Laroque Ils S'aiment Streaming, Omelette Flocon D'avoine, Tom Mercier Wikipedia, Vivre à Cape Town Avis, Valence - Real Madrid Benzema, Abs Traduction Anglais, Old Town Road Fortnite Francais, Ou Est Fabriqué La Moutarde De Montcuq, Technique Photographie De Rue, Cyntoia Brown Wikipedia, Calendrier D2f 2020 2021, Vaugand Saison 2,