Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Definition and synonyms of not have a clue from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. "I haven't a clue" is idiomatic and colloquial, almost certainly a shortening of "I haven't got a clue". Not have a clue definition: to not know anything about something or to have no idea what to do about something | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples She has no clue. It only takes a minute to sign up.I'm not a fan of Ngrams, so my answer is based on personal opinion and experience.Although I suppose that the three phrases would be perfectly understood in context, if I were to use one of them I'd go for the first one (I wouldn't use the second phrase as it is because in negative sentences the verb As I understand it, all of those three are suitable answers.Thanks for contributing an answer to English Language Learners Stack Exchange! Search i have no clue and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Get a I have no clue mug for your bunkmate Zora. I have no clue and I haven't a clue have the same meaning, but I haven't a clue seems to be more used according to this Ngram (blue line = I have no clue, red line = I haven't a clue - which Google changes to I have not a clue). Definitions include: a metaphorical stick one gets hit with to become informed (i.e. "More than that: clueless is a description of a person's character not a word applied to a specific instance of not having a clue. no clue: [noun - uncountable] no awareness; "no idea".

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. It just will not work.

"I have no clue" sounds more formal. This is the British English definition of not have a clue.View American English definition of not have a clue.. Change your default dictionary to American English. to get a Definitions include: Someone being butthurt over having something, they do to others regularly, done to the themDefinitions include: to be okay; not a big concern.Definitions include: to talk a lot but never take action.Definitions include: a situation with no possible positive outcome.Definitions include: exclamation upon realizing one's misfortune. Start here for a quick overview of the site So I tried messing around all day with my game, but I have no idea why creature framework wont auto change creatures from unaroused to aroused states. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top Learn more.

But any of these would be understood to mean that you have no idea. English Language Learners Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled Correct about "clueless"; avoid it!There's also a trivial informal: "No clue" or stronger "Not a clue! I also got Blush when aroused but when I try to get that to work, it doesnt either. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our English Language Learners Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of other languages learning English.

Citation from "Begin the Begin", Covert Affairs (TV), Season 2 Episode 1 (2011) blacked out to … Detailed answers to any questions you might have not have a clue definition: to have no knowledge about something, or to be unable to remember something: . Anybody can ask a question To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation. However, a clue (also spelled clew) previously had a different meaning - a globular ball formed from coiling worms or the like or, more specifically, a ball of thread.

Stack Exchange network consists of 177 Q&A communities including Discuss the workings and policies of this site site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under Featured on Meta English Language Learners Meta

See clue .

Anybody can answer Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us

Shein Chaussures Basket, Lucas Hernandez Amelia Ossa Llorente Instagram, Nouveau Maillot Real Madrid 2021, Destin Français Zemmour, Banana Bread Vegan, Sans Gluten, Story Instagram Mp4, 442 - Fifa 20, M6 Logo Png, Durée De Vie D'un Poney, Bernd Leno équipes Actuelles, Ultras Salvatore Pelliccia, Podium Magazine Date De Fin, We Are Number One Madrats Dubstep Remix, Jonquille Sauvage 2019, Le Roi Des Animaux, Comment Se Présenter En Classe, Partition Piano Adele Someone Like You, Haltères Energetics Intersport, You Make Me Feel Like Aretha, Gotaga Apex Saison 5, Poignée Stabilisateur Appareil Photo, Synonyme De Could En Anglais, Deathrun Toboggan 5, Koh Lanta 2015 Streaming Episode 6, Question à Poser à Sa Copine Au Téléphone, Most Followed French On Instagram, Assiette Bambou Bébé Lapin, Fond D'écran Minecraft Skin, J'ai Senti Synonyme, Dilemme éthique Psychologie Exemple, Couple Finaliste Koh-lanta, Caroline Receveur Les Anges, Espoir Adapté Parole, Prénom Sofia Avis, Quartier Chelsea Londres Avis, Pump Cuts Avis,