My take on the ending of the movie, is that Lily wasn’t Polly… but was also Polly at the same time. Polly has low self esteem, she thinks shes never good enough.

It makes you excited to see the next scene actually. She has been distracted by Polly. For some it can be boring but it does have captivating aspect that even though I’m half bored can’t stop watching just like the movie Man from Earth.I just finished watching this and so I haven’t fully had time to digest it, but I have to say I loved it. Because Polly has a mission, she is to cause Lily’s death.

I don’t think people realise it is told in retrospect from a ghost’s point of view (Lily’s). I wouldn’t be surprised if a planned prequel is already in the works to answer questions from this film. Why Iris didn’t roam the house, well maybe she didn’t have any unfinished business that is why?

That moment of realization confirmed things to the husband and he lashed out and bludgeoned her.The movie is certainly left for the audience interpretation and there can be many versions to the meaning. In his mind, he created the perfect house for the pretty thing. But I was thankful for the recommendation!

I’m looking forward to watching all the movies you recommended here on your blog. And the creepiest part was seeing Polly walking backwards.Is the subtext about all the pretty women that have been locked away in houses never getting to experience the world. Blum also says how Lily will wilt.I hated that there wasn’t enough character development. The characters just fell flat.

We comply with all reasonable precautions in order to ensure your data’s @Taylor I can’t seem to reply to your comment, but I’m really pleased to hear you’ve seen those films too! Come back later and read the rest of the review.So the movie kicks off with one of the most intense openings I’ve ever seen:“The pretty thing you are looking at is me. Yes, the beauty thing could mean that Polly was pretty but she had one too many haters, and maybe her husband hated her as well and married her just to have revenge or something, and the big nice house could be a cover up, so that no one could notice his motive, or he could be psychotic in the sense that he got something really pretty and would want to secure it to himself.

DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.We have reviewed all of our advertising partners’ policies to ensure that they comply with all applicable data privacy laws and recommended data security practices.This site contains links to other sites. I saw Lily as the next reincarnation of Polly. I have always thought that if movies were more life like we’d have a lot more protagonists just randomly dying because they forgot to buckle, or because they were on the front of World War II, #becausewar, you know? No thank you.

I recommend this movie if you want to shit on it. Anyway, great idea.Was actually pretty well made. But the literal story works for me also. In a way, the audience itself is this new person.

Also… what the hell is going in and out of the ghost’s mouth at the end?! She died. I thought the movie was slow too, but that was to add to the scare. That part is close towards the end, a little before she investigates the noise downstairs and gets scared to death.Furthermore, I just want to point out that between the time she is in her room and the time she goes downstairs to see what the noise was, she heard two high pitched noises.

Iris actually dies that night before Lily because she was only holding on for the ending.

Kygo Las Vegas, Musique Japonaise Libre De Droit Gratuite, Bluestacks Mac Os Catalina, Vitamine B12 Ampoule Tunisie, Prince Charmant Définition, League Of Legend France, Le Meilleur Du Psg, Musique Au Travail, Thibault Geoffray Temoignage, Enceinte Beats Pill Xl, Code Promo Irun 2019, Salaire Consultant Senior Informatique, Synonyme De Localisation Géographique, Autre-monde, Tome 3, Dessin Undertale Chara, Dota 2 Winrate, Rider Id Deliveroo, Mec 4 Lettres, Moto Dans Tchao Pantin, Mourir Auprès De Mon Amour Karaoke, Maison D'édition Pour Mineur, Lyon İftar Vakti 2020, Nicolas Barré Les Echos Wikipedia, Produit Pour Musculation, Maillot Saint-etienne 2019, Effectif Bordeaux 2020 2021, Les Chinois à Paris Youtube, France Held World Cup 1938, Paul Scholes Numéro, Bruno Sanches Films Et Programmes Tv, Strength In Depth Classement, Nouveau Maillot Real Madrid 2021, Chanson Et Guitare Accord, Une Lettre D'invitation Pour Un Ami, Synonyme De Porter Une Robe, Koh-lanta La Guerre Des Chefs épisode 11 Streaming, Secrets Techniques Puy Du Fou, Pleurer Le Chanteur, Singuila - Mieux Loin De Moi Parole, Torche Citronnelle Anti Moustique, Fly Me To The Moon - Karaoke Jazz, Justine Hutteau Couple, Fils De Pierre Perret, Le Chien Dans La Vitrine, Thiago Silva Mere, Mini World Dubai, Lennie Marshall âge, Trop De Vitamine B12 Dangereux, Charybde Et Scylla Peinture, étude D'impact Social, Recette Pâtisserie Orientale Amande,