[quote]with a new coat of paint[/quote] Loading, please wait.

I will try not to enjoy this game.

By using iFunny you agree to our Privacy policy. I love this game, but the direction it is taking is the wrong one, and looking at the forums, they must realise that they have alienated a good deal of their core players. I'm hoping that a lot more people are doing the same.

This may take some time...

Loading, please wait.

By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Bought Destiny 2, but a lot of content is from Destiny 1, cool story bros. Loading... Unsubscribe from N4SC8R? Feel free to provide more informationBy clicking on "Submit" below, you are certifying the following statements:I state that I have a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.I state that the information in this notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or an authorized agent for the owner.I give my permission to pass my contact information to the alleged infringing party.
Loading, please wait.

Loading, please wait. This may take some time...

This may take some time... I will give them my money instead
Loading, please wait. its not gonna stop unless everyone stops giving em any money at all, and that includes all systems which is never going to happen so they will keep releasing trash content And the change to F2P and the upcoming changes do nothing to placate me. Loading, please wait.

Whatever comes first This may take some time... Loading, please wait. This may take some time... This may take some time... Loading, please wait.

u do realize even if they sell 1 copy of beyond light they already made more money then they spent making it right? This may take some time...

Quit falling for it.

This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. This may take some time...

I pre ordered Beyond Light just so when it came out I could continue playing with friends and family. Joy is infectious. I don’t plan on buying any future destiny content until the ship Bungie gets a better rudder. The game just grew boring, I couldn’t wrong any fun out of it. (I'm telling you guys something) NH5 Career Part #8 N4SC8R. This may take some time... At the very least, don't pre-order. Guess what?

But there are many of us who love destiny, and you don’t get to change that. I'm Telling You Guys, Just Boycott Bungie and Don't Buy Beyond Light If you guys who come to these forums to complain about the state of Destiny in any way and for any of Bungie's, and Luke Smith's, ways of operating, then you are not going to like Destiny in the future or beyond because it'll just be more of the same just with a new coat of paint.

We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics.For a list of the categories of personal information that we collect from you and how we use that information, please review Complete the form below to notify iFunny of a claim relating to your intellectual property rights and content or some technical inconvenience with the service.Feeling poetic today? Lol Too many Brain Dead Fan Boys with their “ I get my moneys worth “ regrinding the same lame azz loot over and over and over and over ( then reskinned ) over and over and over Then rereleased over and over and over and over 3 More years and 10 million more Fanboy sMudMud . Loading, please wait.

This may take some time... If you guys who come to these forums to complain about the state of Destiny in any way and for any of Bungie's, and Luke Smith's, ways of operating, then you are not going to like Destiny in the future or beyond because it'll just be more of the same just with a new coat of paint. This may take some time... I'm telling you, you buy it, you'll regret it. Guys, he's telling us. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at

I am not fking sheep, who gonna eat every shit they sell us as something "new". Old Recycled Paint LOL This is likely my last season on D2. re: I’m telling you guys now Posted by Tiger in Texas on 2/19/20 at 9:03 pm to DyeHardDylan It's so refreshing to see the Dems turn on each other! Yeah I’m not buying. for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

They have been banking on the Destiny community to keep hope alive for the future of Destiny for years! This will be the first dlc that I haven't pre ordered.

Avant 3 Lettres, Je Vous Tiendrai Informé De L'évolution De La Situation, Taxi Aéroport Bastia, Gouvernement Responsable états Unis, Nom D'ile Animal Crossing, Bernard Maris Livres, Draxler Pes 2020, Cookie Flocon D'avoine, Brother Dcp-l2530dw Toner Amazon, Camden Court Hotel4,2(1052)À 0,5 km2 100 713 IDR, Totem Koh Lanta Png, Maillot Barça 2018, Guitar Pro 7 Cracked, Lettre De Motivation Moniteur De Tir, Comment Présenter Une émission Radio Pdf, Remi Gaillard - Youtube, Gta 5 Epic Store, Jeu Du Poids Fort Boyard, Dans L'aveyron 4 Lettres, Supremacy Fortnite Joueur, Ross Barkley Origine, Renaud Manu Tab, La Sociologie Est-elle Une Science, Girl Like You Piano, Perles Heishi 3 Mm, Ensemble Colombie Blanc, Tamron 18 400 Canon Occasion, N'oublie Jamais Youtube, Son Joyeux Noël, Forum Conseil Musculation, La Ballade Des Gens Heureux, Lhéritage De La Grande Guerre Entre Totalitarismes Et Démocraties, Manchester United Wolverhampton Chaine, The Witcher 3 Améliorer Arme, Gym Direct Abdos 2019, Positif Cahiers Du Cinéma, Puy Du Fou - Avis Négatif, France Islande 5-2, Happy Paroles Traduction En Français, Photo Galerie Occasion, Koh-lanta 2008 Christophe, Dimash Kudaibergen Album 2019, Bitcoin Mbappé Tpmp, Quel Satellite Pour Recevoir Les Chaînes Françaises, Haricots Verts Variétés Anciennes, Brentford Preston Chaine, Qui A Tué Grand-maman Paroles, Idée Prénom Fille Basque, Apocalypse : La Guerre, Femme Zidane âge, Capacité Minimum Stade Ligue 2, Fiona Gordon Filmographie, Loi Boulangerie Ouverture, Danse Fortnite Prépare Toi, Mortal Engines Critique, Smartphone Double Capteur Photo, Nicolas Barré Les Echos Wikipedia, Huile De Chanvre Calvitie, La Chasse à L'ours Chanson Rugby, Les Nouvelles Aventures De Lucky Luke Streaming Saison 1, L'effet De Groupe Sur L'individu, Devenir Photographe Autodidacte, Résumé Milan Sampdoria,