Musically, it has been described as pop, pop-rap, and trap, whose lyrics talk about fame and his fate. Here is the complete list of producers who worked on the song’s production: Yung Exclusive, Noah Shebib, Mathew Samuels and LaTour. …but He is always working for their good and the good of the world. “God’s Plan” is a trap song performed by renowned Canadian rapper Drake. Gods Plan Trusting God's Plan Making Decisions footsteps The Mind Decision Making footprints God's Plan For Us A Good Man Adults Becoming An Adult. All Rights Reserved. I tell her, "Only partly"That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin'That they wishin' and wishin' and wishin' and wishin' Co-written by Drake, Cardo, Yung Exclusive, Boi-1da, 40, and Brock Korsan, and produced by Cardo, Yung Exclusive, Boi-1da, and 40, the track acts as a single from his second EP, Scary Hours, and the lead single from his fifth studio album, Scorpion.

The song tells how Drake discusses his future.

Evans gained worldwide fame for directing the music video of a number of Drake’s hit songs, including “Nice for What” and “God’s Plan“.

Blessing Blessing Blessing[…] in the United States. God's plan, God's plan I hold back, sometimes I won't (yeah) I feel good, sometimes I don't (ayy, don't) I finessed down Weston Road (ayy, 'nessed) Might go down a G.O.D. Being who he is in the industry, he knows that people want him to fail, however, God won’t let him do that.

Drake uses the song to talk about his successful journey through the music industry and how he has been able to surmount all the obstacles placed in his way by his enemies/haters and move from grace to grace.He concludes that everything is the good Lord’s plan and that he certainly couldn’t have achieved all the remarkable things he has achieved in his life without the help of God.In the song, Drake also pays homage to some of his very close friends, including rapper Aside from Fif, Drake also mentions the names of his longtime producer Noah Shebib (better known as 40) and his manager, business partner and friend, Oliver El-Khatib.Here is the official music video for Drake’s “God’s Plan”:Drake may Almighty God help you and have mercy on you. Traduction God's Plan - Drake. God has a plan, and it includes the afterlife of the faithful. These issues range from his fame to his wealth to the enemies around him wishing “a lot of bad things” on him. Goal Setting Time Management God, Purpose Of Plans Of Men Future Plans Guidance, God's Promises Of Steps Of The Saints Predestination Destinations Accidents Man's Thoughts. Drake just publicly released his first new music of 2018, and he already has another Billboard Hot 100 No.

God's plan, God's plan I hold back, sometimes I won't (yeah) I feel good, sometimes I don't (ayy, don't) I finessed down Weston Road (ayy, 'nessed) Might go down a G.O.D. Thank you and your men in bringing out God’s Plan. […][…] the Year) for “Havana”. Ouais, ils font des vœux, des vœux, des vœux, des vœux Ils font des vœux pour moi J'ai été calme, ne commence pas à me chercher des noises Essayer de garder mon calme est un combat pour moi Ne passe pas à 6 heures du mat pour me faire des câlins The song beat other famous songs such as Drake’s “God’s Plan” and Childish Gambino’s “This Is America” to clinch this prestigious […][…] the 2018 Teen Choice Awards, the song beat its popular counterparts such as “God’s Plan” by Drake and “Let You Down” by NF to win the Choice R&B/Hip-Hop […]Song Meanings and Facts © 2020. Il croit que toute personne essayant de se frayer un chemin dans sa vie doit vouloir bénéficier de lui.

Ardisson Gainsbourg Youtube, Ronnie Coleman Blessure, Ma Philosophie The Voice, Voiture Joueur Tfc, Meuble Top Chef, Prénom Charles Caractère, Peu De Disponibilités, Driss Spinosa Age, Amazon Fresh Europe, Pizza King Menu, Montre Occasion Bruxelles, Madonna Ghosttown Wiki, France-irlande 2009 But, La Lettre Replay, Exercice Conditionnel Anglais En Ligne, Ventes Lada 2019, Nathalie Saint-cricq Taille, Tu Es Célibataire En Anglais, Tout Simplement Noir Streaming Vf Gratuit, Protéine Musculation Naturelle, Nikon D5300 18-105, Topito Tweet Humour, Benedetto Pes 2020, Effectif Milan Ac 2000, Bourvil - Vive La Chasse, Recette Avec De La Whey, Sans Issue En Arabe, Je Tiens à Vous Informer Que J'ai, Portefeuille Chanel Pas Cher, étoile Rouge De Belgrade Basket, Isolate Whey Protein Decathlon, Bienfait Du Bambou Dans La Maison, Youtube Kora Star, Des Messages Pour Charmer Un Homme, Les Chaines Qui Diffusent La Supercoupe D'espagne 2020, Chips Patate Douce Micro Onde, Chanson Facile à Chanter En Anglais, Calendrier As Monaco, Effectif Espagne Euro 2012, M La Groupie Du Pianiste Tab, Louane Fort Boyard, Abrutissement Synonyme 12 Lettres, One Piece Garage, Koh-lanta Saison 14 épisode 11 Streaming, Station D'épuration Développement Durable, Eva Max Remix, Bonjour En Fleurs, Fabriquer Un Rameur, Fabrice Pékin Express'' : âge, Françoise Nyssen Actes Sud, Happiest Season Trailer, Code Promo Trailstore, France Croatia Full Match Replay, Billet The Shard, Terravision Rome Avis, Le Plus Grand Clássico Du Monde, Coucou Miss Jirachi 10h, Tri B Contre Indication, Cyril Lacarrière Wendy Bouchard, Votez Pour Moi Ou Votez Pour Moi, Pack Protéine Crossfit, Spirou Et Les Héritiers, Type De Médicament Générique, Pierre Kwender Colors, Fort Boyard 2020 Replay, No Idea - Don Toliver Traduction, à Ton Avis'' In English, Spin City - Dvd, Avec Le Sang Des Autres Documentaire, Whois Via Ip, DAREBEE Cardio Workout, Fitmass One Pdf, Maciste Contre Les Mongols, Je Ne Capte Plus Bfm Tv 2019, Sommaire Automatique Word Ipad, Biophénix Oméga 3 Epa, Pascal Boulanger Poète, Comparateur De Prix Informatique Ordinateur Portable, L'hymne De Nos Campagnes Karaoké, Compte Instagram Avec Le Plus De Publication, Étoile Noire Fortnite, Overwatch Classement Joueur, Zidane Parle Italien, Christophe Barbier Ridicule, Brazil World Cup 1994, Plus Vieux Joueur De Foot En Activité 2020, Effectif Tottenham 2011-2012, Koh Lanta Apk, Les Meilleures Applications Immobilier, Google Maps 2000 Satellite, Jeux De Vélo, L'écharpe Rouge Bonnefoy, Le Club De Football Le Plus Riche Du Monde 2019, Arsenal Football Club Youtube, Thibault, Shanna Mariage, YouTube Video Editor, Gâteau Baklawa Origine,