Loading player…

She began her career in 2019, as a finalist on the second season of The Voice Kids Poland, and then later won the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 with the song "Superhero".

Wiktoria "Viki" Gabor (born 24 June 2007) is a Polish singer.

„Getaway” – find your own way out from everyday sorrows!

Wiktoria "Viki" Gabor (born 24 June 2007) is a Polish singer.

%privacy_policy%Tutaj znajdziesz wszystkie wcześniej stworzone kolekcje.Epis DYM KNF feat.

She began her career in 2019, as a finalist on the second season of The Voice Kids Poland, and then later won the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 with the song…

Time zone: This album is titled "Getaway (Into My Imagination)".

Get track

10 lipca 2007 w Hamburgu) – polska piosenkarka pochodzenia romskiego.

UDOSTĘPNIEŃ .

She began her career in 2019, as a finalist on the second season of The Voice Kids Poland, and then later won the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 with the song "Superhero".

Wpisze dane Twojego konta, a my wyślemy Ci link, przy pomocy którego będziesz mógł zresetować hasło.

Coz you know you’re my vacation every time.

She began her career in 2019, as a finalist on the second season of The Voice Kids Poland, and then later won the Jun…

It’s never too early or too late to fulfill your dreams.Music video was produced in cooperation with PUMA as part of PUMA TALENTS campaign.Written by: Amber Van Day, Fridolin Walcher, Jonas Becker, Marli Harwood, Timofei CruduSpecial thanks to LOT for organizing and coordinating the flight to Los Angeles.ta piosenka wpada w ucho czuje że to kolejny hit Viki GaborTekst fajny ale teledysk mogliście lepiej zrobić i inny rytm muzyki powinien być bo Tak to daje 2/10

Personal life. 1

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Livraison Burger Arcachon, Cookies Whey Protein, Toyota Highlander 2020 Prix France, Nelly Lawson Quitté Tandem, Capital Social Calcul, Olly Gan Days, Sur Le Pont D'avignon (version Musicale), Signification Du Prénom Mila En Islam, Un Diner Presque Parfait Recettes, France Online Shop Ac Chargeur, Rio Mavuba Fille, Telecharger Dictionnaire De Psychologie Gratuit, Mini Pompe à Pied Vélo Très Puissante 12 Bars, Video Water Slide, Adjurée 5 Lettres, Paladins Tracker Ps4, Roxane Asmr Sardoche, Rivière Essonne Pêche, Guillaume Meurice Police, Bloquer En Masse Twitter, Partition San Francisco, Photo Portrait De Rue,