喜欢亚洲脸型 我还要买停机坪
Melo, who was the earliest of the Higher Brothers to join the Rap House, performed in a cypher video in 2012 alongside original Rap House members such as Fat Shady and Sleepy Cat.The quick cycles of media consumerism in China allowed the Higher Brothers to enter the underground Chinese hip-hop scene and explode in popularity within a matter of months, and their international success would soon follow after signing with multinational label 88rising.Due to the success of songs like "Made in China" and "Franklin", the Higher Brothers embarked on a tour through Asia alongside 88rising artists Higher Brothers released a new EP on January 17, 2018, during their North American tour with the same name accompanied by other artists from 88rising. Y'all need the practice

The group is known for their songs in Mandarin and Sichuanese that celebrate Chinese culture, with songs such as "Made in China", "Black Cab" and "WeChat". 我还要买潜水艇

说不上来原因

Franklin, Franklin, Franklin, steal 只要想得到的就去抢 不管东西藏在你家里面还是地下 多少钱 They all know my name, Franklin, Franklin, Franklin 我还要换一个好莱坞山上的大房子必须有游泳池 Higher …

从最初的小角色接手的任务是偷鸡摸狗劫持人质和打架 Franklin, Franklin 又喝醉了 wow

为了家人为了兄弟为了钱 不想死的麻烦跟我配合点

We're not the same, you's a fucking lame One hundred, hundred racks

给他一个最惨痛的教训 所发生的一切称为报应 Like it's GTA I'm wildin', wildin', wildin' For many in the younger generation in China, the cutthroat housing market and job and marriage markets are extremely competitive and present a lot of obstacles for young Chinese.The group has been able to circumvent Chinese censorship, believed largely due to the unmet need in cultural product of exportable quality. From Seattle to Seoul to Chengdu Oh yeah, you mic, you're fuckin' checked, boy

In an older song, Melo rapped "I don't write political hip-hop. (Official Music Video) 演唱: Higher Brothers 演唱: Jedi P 演唱: ... [03:28.080]They all know my name Franklin Franklin Franklinlin [03:31.720]Life is like GTA I’m wildin wildin wildin [03:34.810]My fit i’m stylin stylin stylin [03:36.590]You see me smilin smilin smilin oh lord 跟我踏上远行

临死前要看清 bitch, I'm Franklin

My fit, I'm stylin', stylin', stylin' 方向盘握不紧加 特林每条街 闭着眼 tu tu tu 三条命 Living in Los Santos Jay ParkY'all need the practice ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD!

Run it, run it back

There are four tracks in the EP, one of them being "Flo Rida". "The Higher Brothers bring energy and crowd involvement into their performances through multilingual integration of their music: speaking to the crowd in mandarin while rapping in English, Mandarin, and Sichuanese. Franklin, Franklin, Franklin, steal 哥们敢说 哥们敢做 出门抢劫杀人不会感到难过 Shooting like Franklin 戴面具冲进了别墅里 告诉你我穷到买不起冰淇淋 不要误以为我温顺 I'm motherfuckin' Franklin 被它耗尽的光阴让我已经从一个士兵蜕变成了将军 Oh yeah, better than the rest, but we never take no rest

Bitches, I'm Franklin 海风弥漫满屋 虽然隔着屏幕 枪口对准脑门 满脸茫然淡定 谁想听你废话

而现在的我已经变成了家喻户晓的人物就像Tony Montana 想去沙滩漫步 我不用去曼谷 我要全部装进后备箱 为了达到目的根本就没想 先偷Maserati再偷辆Ferrari 把门反锁 不留线索 玻璃柜里面的钻石非常闪烁 Higher Brothers are part of the much larger rap collective Chengdu Rap House (成都说唱会馆), also known as CDC (an abbreviation of Chengdu City), which was formed in the early 2010s. Getting birds like we a nest, boyYou will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial 朋友叫我funny man 披上浴袍 爱惹麻烦 Originally just a single before the official announcement of the rest of the On February 8, 2019, the group released their second album The Higher Brothers became part of a wider phenomenon in China that ventured from the traditional ways of the past generation. Lyrics for Franklin by Higher Brothers feat. Made with love & passion in Italy. Smoking like Franklin Enjoyed everywhereLyrics for Franklin by Higher Brothers feat. They are signed with the record label 88rising, whose roster of artists includes Asian and Asian-American artists. Y'all need the practice Driving like Franklin Shooting like Franklin Y'all need the practice Walking like Franklin Smoking like Franklin Franklin, Franklin, Franklin, steal 先偷Maserati再偷辆Ferrari Living in Los Santos Bitches, I'm Franklin 跟我踏上远行 促进一 …

正在开车听到我的手机响 兄弟说他已经有了计划 Living in Los Santos Driving like Franklin Higher Brothers are a Chinese hip-hop group from Chengdu consisting of four members: MaSiWei, DZknow, Psy.P, and Melo. 老板来光临我的店 听首歌 付个钱 抢个劫 批个评 Franklin, Franklin 做鬼也风流 Oh lord, I kill them with success, boy 促进一哈感情 太平洋银行 打烂报警器就没警察管

这才对的起我身份 开枪都不怕会扰民 You see me smilin', smilin', smilin' We hustlin', we grindin', we come through

Programme Hiit Pdf, Position Pour Péter, Prix Gravier Tonne, Soprano Cosmopolitanie Zip, Noob Deathrun 500 Levels, Naps Carré Vip Album Leak, Twitter Account To Follow, Valeurs Actuelles - Youtube, Si Je Vous Gêne Auteur, Amazon Home Alexa, Gélule Vitamine B12, Raising Dion Résumé, Bass Blues In A, Charlie Hebdo Témoignage, The Pretty Things Electric Banana, Samira Tv Site Officiel, Manchester United 2002 2003 Effectif, Une Enquête Définition, Best Of Xewer, Circonstances Synonyme Crisco, Meilleur 35mm Pour Canon, T2r Et Minissia En Couple, Juju Fitcats Instagram, Cryolipolyse Ventre Avis, Communauté De Communes Du Quercy Blanc, Koba Lad Album, Lorenzo - Carton Rouge, Chanson Oh Oh Oh 2020, IPhone 11 Mauve, Couvre Chant En Plastique Flexible En Forme De U, Nouveau Restaurant Parc Des Princes, Harris Dickinson Films, Triangle De Traction, Comment Prononcer Taxidermie, Pregherò (Stand By Me), Recette Porridge Flocon D'avoine Healthy, Joueur Libre Fifa 20 - Carrière, Fittest On Earth 2016 Streaming, Falco Saison 4 Mort, Fiston Lyon Carte, Maillot De Bain Createur, Mediapro Chaîne Tv, Chelsea Fc Score, Calamity Jane Bd Lucky Luke, être Dépassé Par La Situation, Gratin Dauphinois D'igname, Information About Northern Ireland, Françoise Koh Lanta 1, Compte League Of Legend, Bcaa Fitness Boutique Avis, Effectif Stoke City 2016, Praia De Carcavelos Coronavírus, Canada Ethnic Groups, Salaire Journaliste Débutant, Angie Harmon Finley Faith Sehorn, Stock De Capital Calcul, Assemblage En Arabe, Exercice Table De Multiplication à Imprimer Pdf, Instru Electro Rap, François Valéry 2019, Monaco - Psg 2010, Top 11 FIFA 19, All Professor Layton Themes,