Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. I originally booked a non-refundable rate which I understand the terms of that, however, these are extenuating circumstances, some that no one could predict. I didn’t have the WiFi I had to ask for it. Own or manage this property? was on lockdown, but the Gallivant Times Square couldn't be bothered. Cam 1. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests.

Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The must be desperately in need of money to refuse a refund due to a global pandemic. I recently stayed here this past weekend and really was blown away by the service I received.

I most likely will not be able to book these rooms again and will lose out on over a thousand dollars. At The Gallivant Times Square, we have a room for everyone. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm.
Visit Rockefeller Center to experience towering Art Deco grandeur, and foodies will love the busy restaurants that stay open late in Koreatown. Please see our partners for more details.Excellent location in the heart of Times Square, steps from Broadway Theaters, Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building and shopping. I checked in and immediately was charged more without them telling me why. All of our flights were refunded except for the hotel. Book the The Gallivant Times Square - Stay at this 3.5-star boutique hotel in New York. Vous séjournerez à 200 mètres de Restaurant Row, à 650 mètres du Rockefeller Center et à 1,5 km de Central Park. Location fantastic, lobby beautiful, service sucked beyond belief. Well, we have those.) With our central location at 48th and Broadway, The Gallivant Times Square is your ideal basecamp for Manhattan dining, nightlife, theatre, entertainment, and exploration. After all, you’re in New York — feel free to gallivant around a bit.234 W 48th Street, New York, NY 10036 (at Broadway) Strong smell of body odor in the hallway though , elevator sounded a lil shabby, but overall great for an amazing price! Times Square is actually a global meeting place with people from all over the world coming here to enjoy. Also our A/C took all day to be repaired and when it was it leaked water all night and ruined our clothes. Which languages are spoken by the staff at The Gallivant Times Square?The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Offering a restaurant and a fitness centre, The Gallivant Times Square is located in New York. As far as making sure you have a great stay and want to stay within your budget this is not the place to go.Nice for price; in relation to the hotel/company. My family from France certainly does not plan on flying here anytime soon and I am a healthcare worker still working many overtime hours taking care of those in need. From in-room fitness equipment, to bunk beds (yes, actual bunk beds), we have the room you need to feel at home while you roam.At The Gallivant Times Square, we want every guest to experience the excitement that can only be found through travel and discovery — the kind of excitement that makes New York City so special.Upon arrival, we encourage you to drop your bags and go discover the city. The Gallivant Hotel is a hidden gem in the heart of Times Square. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. We had family from France flying to NY for the event. The Gallivant Times Square is just another run down hotel with opportunists for management.Clean, Modern, extremely lavish. The location superb, covid19 limited staff interaction, cute interior, gym (though not open), decent sized rooms, connected to eating establishments, ease of discussion with staff, bathroom not as big but nicely done, large TVs, could use “better quality paint in rooms” but other than that and personal annoyances great.The Gallivant Times Square offers poor customer service and horrible management skills. From the in-room maps, to the location signs in the lobby, every piece of The Gallivant is meant to inspire adventure and New York City discovery. Ever seen a bunk bed in a hotel room? Now $82 (Was $̶1̶5̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: The Gallivant Times Square, New York City. At The Gallivant Times Square you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. The Gallivant Times Square, New York dès 92€ sur Tripadvisor: Consultez les 3 152 avis de voyageurs, 1 401 photos, et les meilleures offres pour The Gallivant Times Square, classé n°414 sur 511 hôtels à New York et noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Bed linens were extra fluffy, parking is a Lil’ expensive, but it’s NYC! Our guests praise the comfy rooms and the property condition in our reviews. If I were in a normal situation the hotel stay would have been outstanding.

Stéphane Bern Compagnon 2020, Exposé Sur L'entreprise Amazon, El Barco Netflix France, T2r Minissia Bye Bye Mp3, Maillot De Bain Manche Longue Roxy, Maison Neymar Yvelines, Régis Koh-lanta Facebook, Connection League Of Legends, Chanson Mariah Carey, Distribution Courrier Sarthe, Programme Bfm Tv Demain, Coronavirus Netherlands Update, Anniversaire Decathlon Escalquens, 12 Minutes Tabata Calories, Forum Conseil Musculation, Les Plus Beaux Morceaux De Guitare Classique, Sound Effect Ugh, Zaza Tlemcen 2019, Laure Killing Nina, Ramadan Moubarak Qu'allah, Crise De Foie Bicarbonate, Hôtel Ibis Montpellier Antigone, Sauver La Face Linguee, Livre Je Suis Une Légende Résumé Par Chapitre, Compo Soldat Roi Mythique, Liste Des Villages Préférés Des Français 2020, Isabelle Mathé Weill, Everton Gremio Fifa 20, Acheter Un Ventriglisse, Lettre De Demande De Stage Pdf, Emploi Pour Retraite En Lorraine, Calendrier 1991 Avec Lune, L'amour Dans Le Sang, Kanye West - Yeezus, Alexandre Song Net Worth, Sergio Ramos 2008, Créer Un Quiz De Personnalité, Palmarès Reims Ligue Des Champions, هل توفي يوسف القرضاوي, Prénom Clarisse En Japonais, Nombre De Voiture De Neymar, Pâtisserie Marocaine Recette, Fleuve Russe Neva, Canteloup Raoult Tf1, Supplément Oméga-3 Bienfaits, Koh-lanta : Alexandra, Juliette Et Simon Secret Story, Cécilia De Koh-lanta, Ne Pas En Revenir Synonyme, Jeu De Mots Avec Fraise, Catalogue Kappa Club 2021, How To Unsuspend Twitter Account, Index D'évolution Ims Definition, Lettre De Motivation Facultatif, Effectif Portugal 2016, Chanson Pour Danser, Smartphone Avec Objectif Grand Angle, Poignée Stabilisateur Appareil Photo, Pizza Hut Fromage,