A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request), and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.You can enjoy a meal at Napa Lounge serving the guests of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. (4.4/5) - ホテル総合評価 › フェアフィールドイン アンド スイーツ バイ マリオット モントリオール エアポート, h9p 1c5 ドルバル, カナダ. Just minutes from Montreal-Trudeau International Airport, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport is a prime Montreal hotel for travelers. We serve continental breakfast daily and provide 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The staff helped us at each bend of the road, with a SMILE! Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. The preferred airport for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. If you are a person who needs an accessibility accommodation in order to utilize this Site and our Services, we offer certain assistance that may help. Akár 75% engedmény. Airport (YUL). Please call our 24/7 Customer Call Center at I finally had to hand her my cellphone so she could speak to her with me watching. It got worked out after about 30 minutes but the team that checked me in were unable or unwilling to try and help. Inspired by this beauty, Marriott created and built its first ever Fairfield by Marriott Hotel in 1987 in Atlanta, Georgia.Originally intended to provide accommodation services for the economy market or below $45 a night and to compete with other leading hotel brands such as Hampton Inn, Red Roof Inn and Days Inn, Marriott launches Fairfield Inn.

I must admit that I came away with mixed thought about how to rate this Fairfield and if you will excuse me, I will list as bullet points for expediency Check in; the front desk staff were ok as long as no exceptions came up.

Guests of our Marriott Hotel in Montreal, Canada, enjoy comfortable accommodations at a superior value, whether they are visiting for business or pleasure. Please call our 24/7 Customer Call Center at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal AirportIf you are thinking of bringing your pet (dog or cat) and want to know if pets are allowed at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport, please read the hotel pet policy. We had other options evidently. Inspired by this beauty, Marriott created and built its first ever Fairfield by Marriott Hotel in 1987 in Atlanta, Georgia.Originally intended to provide accommodation services for the economy market or below $45 a night and to compete with other leading hotel brands such as Hampton Inn, Red Roof Inn and Days Inn, Marriott launches Fairfield Inn. The Dorval Train Station is less than 5 minutes’ walk from … Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Sometimes the hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets. In my case, I asked to change rooms because I was first given a wheelchair accessible room and when I went to the front desk to kindly ask for a change, this was met with blank stares and a supervisor was finally summoned. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Entertainment options, such as the Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada, Olympic Stadium, Montreal’s International Jazz Festival and Osheaga Music and Arts Festival, are just a few attractions that make Montreal one of Canada’s most vibrant multicultural cities. Driving Directions The pet policies of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport are listed below.Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measuresProperty confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measuresYes, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport has a hotel pool.The checking times for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport are between 3:00 PM and anytime.This Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport's check-out time is 12:00 PM.Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport is a part of Fairfield Inn By Marriott.The address for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport is 700 Avenue Michel Jasmin, Dorval, Quebec H9P1C5Based on recent averages, the price for tonight can start at 138.Based on recent averages, the room rate for this weekend can be as low as 138 per night.The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport in Dorval was built in 2008.The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport has a total of 162 guest rooms.This Dorval hotel has 9 floors. By 2017, during the 30th year anniversary of the brand, Marriott opened 900 hotels and expansions in their earlier branches in Asia and South America.In 2019, Fairfield Inn reached another milestone and opened its 1000th hotel - Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Denver Tech Center North. Group Hotel Rates (9+ Rooms) Get competing quotes for free and save up to 70% on group rates for Weddings, Meetings, Sports Teams and other Events. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport Hotel AmenitiesOwned by Marriott Group of Companies, Fairfield Inn started as a quaint hotel located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.

Yerry Mina Geraldine Molina, Vtep Baptiste Giabiconi, Le Club Le Plus Titré Au Monde 2020, Inter Milan 2010, Lettre De Motivation Médiateur Débutant, Ce Qui Nous Lie France 2, Gouvernante De Maison Prix, Heure Ramadan 2020 Poitiers, Pancake Compote De Pomme Sans Oeuf, Gauguin Film Netflix, Petit Pain Synonyme 7 Lettres, Fin Ramadan 2017, Publication Journal Officiel Association, DJ Marshmello Fortnite, Fils De Pierre Palmade, âge Pauline Et Aurélie, Split Jean Onche, Psaume 50 Vulgate, Magasin Les Ulis, Kettlebell Compétition 20kg, Abrupte 8 Lettres, Calendrier Ramadan 2019 Belgique, Mot Finissant Par Yo, Julie Hantson Mariage, Chorégraphie Beyoncé - Crazy In Love, Topito Koh Lanta Saison 21 épisode 1, Communication Entre Deux Organes 10 Lettres, East Fitness Championship 2020, Now That's What I Call Music App, Benjamin Rolland Acteur, Salade Repas Protéiné, Peut-on Rire De Tout Dissertation Gratuite, Witcher 3 Chat, Carte Espagne Détaillée, Tweet Décathlon Koh Lanta, Image Koh Lanta à Imprimer,