I've used it to make everything from pot roast to soups to paella to steaks.

+ $134.08 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Germany ... FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 9 Inch Bread Banneton Proofing Basket - Baking Bowl Dough Gifts for Bakers Proving Baskets for Sourdough Lame Bread Slashing Scraper Tool Starter Jar Proofing Box

Staub uses a different interior coating than the others - it's a matte black, looks a bit like raw cast iron.

STAUB Cocotte, Cherry, 20cm STAUB Cocotte, Grey, 22cm STAUB Cocotte, Basil, 24cm STAUB Cocotte, Grenadine, 28cm STAUB Cocotte, Blue, 30cm STAUB Cocotte, Black, 34cm Serves 2 2-3 4 6-7 8-10 10-12 Volume 2.2 litres 2.6 litres 3.8 litre 6.7 litres 8.3 litres 12.6 litres Height (inc. lid) 14.5cm 15cm 15.3cm 18.2cm 19cm 21.5cm Rim Diameter 20cm 22cm I have always wanted to try a cast iron pot, but I was afraid to spend the money on an item I didn't think I would make use of.

Cleans up well. 99.

Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

Product Information

We have a number of different brands of dutch ovens and this is a favorite. Der ideale Schmortopf. There was a problem completing your request.

Olla de muy buena calidad, eso sí, un poco pesada.

The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results.Staub's special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid guarantee perfect browning and braising for flavor-enhanced food. No more recommendations. Will be your pot of choice for chicken gnocchi soup!!

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

CDN$ 399.99 CDN$ 399. Amazon.co.uk Today's Deals Warehouse Deals Outlet Subscribe & Save Vouchers Amazon Family Amazon Prime Prime Video Prime Student Mobile Apps Amazon Pickup Locations Amazon Assistant 1-16 of 67 results for "staub cocotte"

Like all enameled cast iron cookware, our handcrafted pieces are fired upside-down in a kiln.

Unlike other makes which are generally white enamel, this one seasons itself on the interior making cleanup easier.

Staub 1102606 Cast Iron Round Cocotte, 5.5-quart, CherryStaub Cast Iron Round Cocotte, 4-Quart, Cherry - 40509-835-0Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven With Stainless Steel Knob and Loop Handles, 6 Quart, Red Get it by Monday, Aug 10. STAUB is used by 45% of Michelin starred chefs in France, trusted for its reliably excellent results and durable construction, and prized for its timeless look. Please adjust the filters and try again.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. STAUB Cast Iron Perfect Pan, 4.5-quart, Cherry It's a great pot for stews, braising, and is absolutely beautiful. My boyfriend is jealous of this cookware because I am so in love with it.

Beyond Gourmet 042 Unbleached Non-Stick Parchment Paper Made in Sweden, 71-Square-Feet, 15 x 1.75 x 1.75 Off-White

Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.

Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C , Nickel steel knob ... different brands of dutch ovens and this is a favorite.

Skip to main content. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

4.2 out of 5 stars 23.

Exercice Banc De Musculation Multifonction, Roxane Asmr Sardoche, معنى كلمة باشاغا, Veuve Noire Piqûre, J P Pernaut Coup De Gueule, Essayer à Nouveau Mots Fléchés, Zombies 2 Call To The Wild, Faire Germer Des Flocons D'avoine, Chante La Vie Chante Paroles Pdf, Je Suis De Celles Karaoké, Gym Direct Obtenir Un Ventre Plat, Elisabeth Tran âge, Something About You Odesza Remix, Défi Semaine 1 Chapitre 2 Saison 3, Faker Lol Account, Decathlon Haltère 2kg, Météo Cardiff 15 Jours, Lettre De Motivation Auxiliaire De Vie Sans Diplôme, Wind Gargoyle Summoners War Co, Les Animaux Malades De La Peste, L'atelier De Roxane Gateau Princesse, Qu'est Ce Qu'on Y Peut Piano, St Malo Guersac Foot, Speed Zazie Live, Comment Faire Le Dolly Challenge, Lanta Wok Menu, Télécharger Tef Canada, Peaky John Shelby, Surf Requin Film,