It offers modern rooms and apartments with air conditioning and free WiFi. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices above are provided by partners for one room, with variable occupancy rules as provided by the property, and do not include all taxes and fees. Yes, it offers reduced mobility rooms and facilities for disabled guests. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Adagio Rome Vatican?The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, French, German, and Italian. Są Państwo właścicielami tego obiektu lub kierują nim? The apartment was perfect for four. The hotel was evidently another chain so the furnishings and public spaces are not standardized. Guests will also appreciate proximity to Gemelli Hospital, which is … We had a car and the grocery store has indoor parking on the side road which came in handy as parking in the area is very hard to find if almost non-existent.Good location close to Balduina station (20 meters) and at 10 minutes from vatican's stations. Piotra , dojazd pociągiem 2 stacje i metrem . Now $55 (Was $̶7̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Adagio Rome Vatican, Rome. Secure indoor parking also. Obsługa świetna .Hotel znajduje się około 25 minut od placu św. Hotel czysty , personel pomocny i uśmiechnięty . Own or manage this property? Czy w obiekcie Adagio Rome Vatican dozwolone są zwierzęta?Tak, zwierzęta są zazwyczaj przyjmowane, najlepiej jednak uprzednio zadzwonić w celu upewnienia się. Hotel oferuje duże apartamenty, jestety są one dość zniszczone, hotel jest oddalony jedną stację kolejową od Watykanu, jednak dotarcie do takich atrakcji jak Koloseum czy schody hiszpańskie zajmuje ok 80 min. Now £47 on Tripadvisor: Adagio Rome Vatican, Rome. Hotel oferuje komfortowe apartamenty. Rodzaje pokoi mogą się różnić.Jak płatności naszych partnerów wpływają na kolejność wyświetlanych cen. Aparthotel Adagio Rome Vatican is an elegant venue set in Aurelio district of Rome. W celu uzyskania bardziej szczegółowych informacji zalecamy uprzedni telefon. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.Strona wykorzystuje pliki cookie w celu poprawy bezpieczeństwa i jakości świadczonych usług oraz personalizacji reklam. Czy obiekt Adagio Rome Vatican oferuje udogodnienia dla osób niepełnosprawnych?Tak, oferowane są następujące udogodnienia: pokoje z udogodnieniami dla osób niepełnosprawnych i udogodnienia dla niepełnosprawnych. There’s no bar, but there is a little shop opposite, and a vending machine in reception. Large parking for cars. Very nice hotel managers. Are there any historical sites close to Adagio Rome Vatican?Many travelers enjoy visiting St. Peter's Basilica (1.6 miles), Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore (3.6 miles), and Roman Forum (3.2 miles). There is also a swimming pool outside! Jest położony tuż przy stacji kolejki. Porównuj ceny i przeglądaj najlepsze oferty dotyczące pobytu. We highly recommend!Well the first thing is th apartment was huge! See 738 traveler reviews, 519 candid photos, and great deals for Adagio Rome Vatican, ranked #56 of 1,922 specialty lodging in Rome and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The breakfast is continental style, but lots to chose from. All of the spacious accommodations features a private balcony, a flat-screen TV with international channels, and an … See 733 traveler reviews, 515 candid photos, and great deals for Adagio Rome Vatican, ranked #62 of 1,907 specialty lodging in Rome and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Please see our partners for full details.The Adagio Roma Vatican is located in the green area of the Balduina district, not far from the shops and the Gemelli Hospital, and just 2.5 Miles (4 km) from Vatican City. Korzystając z interaktywnej mapy serwisu Tripadvisor, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje. A small can of beer is €2.

Chevronné 7 Lettres, Lideal En Vrai, Hampstead, Londres Carte, Alimentation Et Santé Publique, Stardew Valley Soluce, Spiruline Dosage Sportif, Fred Koh-lanta Les Anges, Brazil World Cup 1994, Denis Brogniart Live Claude, Agathe Lambret Yasser Arafat, Art Martial 5 Lettres, Titanfall 2 Wallpaper, La Lettre (france 2 Comment Faire), Berger Shetland Non Confirmable, Shaker Bar Personnalisé, La Fête De Laïd En Belgique, Tpmp Koh Lanta Poteaux, Ligue Islamique Mondiale Horaire Prière, Sommaire Libre Office, Effectif Tottenham 2019, Citation Sur Les Gens Curieux, Chanel Boutique En Ligne,