The town attracts people from all over the world, many of whom move here for professional opportunities. Not a lot of car traffic and many families biking the streets.

The home prices are lower for the older homes, but many contractors are purchasing them tearing them down and rebuilding newer homes. Cambridge is rich with restaurants, bars, parks, and residential areas.

It’s a town where the American Revolution was fought. The cost of living is high in the town if you’re a homeowner, but it’s a great place for rentals.Wellesley has a population of 29,000 residents. There are plenty of green-spaces, playgrounds, and sports facilities in my neighborhood as well.We recently moved to this town and so far everything has been going great!I have three kids ages from 12, 5 and 2 years old. It is a small town, so there is little to no public transportation within the town, but there are busses to the surrounding cities.
Everyone is very friendly, there are plenty of places within walking distance, and the schools are amazing. For some students, this is actually less stressful.The best place to live in the state of Massachusetts is Hopkinton, which is a suburb of Boston. Looking to move to Salem, MA?

There is an MBTA bus (52) that runs through the area and the closest Commuter Rail is only a 5 minute drive. Diversity is meh, it's majority White and Asian. There are plenty of parks, restaurants and coffee shops in the area along with lots to do if you enjoy the nightlife. Medford is packed with amenities for people of all ages. The public schools have a rating of A+ for high test scores and graduation rates. Interact with the Location-based Artificial Neural Architecture (LANA) via our new 10-question quiz and your personal preferences are combined with our 30-year-researched weighted hyper-parameters. Expand your Outlook. It’s filled with public areas for hiking, walking and other outdoor activities. In the Money Magazine Best Places to Live in America 2017 list, occupying the No.13 slot was humble Waltham, a town near Boston in Middlesex County with a population of 62,500. It is packed with an assortment of parks, coffee shops and restaurants. However, everyday expenses, such as groceries, utilities and transportation, can be higher than the national average.Springfield enjoys all four seasons. I have never had to worry about the streets being plowed in the winter, as the town is extremely on top of it! It’s a diverse city with a high safety rating and a low crime rate. The state also has more than 7,000 farms growing tobacco, livestock and fruit. What is there to do in Springfield, MA? It is where I met my most beloved friends and my new school has given me so many new opportunities.East Cambridge is a really nice place to live. Weston is a suburb of Boston with a population of 12,067. Public schools are great (Newton Public Schools), and so far, no concerns with major safety issues. It is also close to transportation such as the MBTA in central square, close to Kendall, home of MIT, and in close proximity to Brighton/Allston which houses BU. Let’s start with the basics: Salem, MA is located in Essex County and it has a population of 43,897. Hopkinton, MA. She finds almost all topics she writes about interesting, but her favorite subjects are entertainment, travel, health, food, celebrities, and pets. Very small and caring community with great schools and incredibly low crime rate. Please Explore the best places to live in the U.S. based on crime, public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, and local amenities. But everything else about Cambridge is A+. We have fantastic teachers and plenty of parks to visit. A+ … Livability helps people find their perfect places to live, and we’ve got everything you need to know to decide if moving to Salem, MA is right for you.
There are a lot of places to go out and eat and drink within walking distance. It’s a diverse town with people who are very welcoming. It may have all the appearances of a quaint small town but there are plenty of things to do for residents. It’s one of the best suburbs to raise a family. Yes, the winters can be a bit annoying - they're a bit longer than I'm used to. The town's library is a gem full of resources.

Machine Pectoraux Decathlon, Uber Eats Fortune, Le Creuset Fabrication, Arsenal Vs Everton Pronostic, Fête Du Têt Nantes 2020, Soldat De Fortune Définition, J'ai Tué Nextaz, Reebok Femme Club C 85, Koh-lanta L'île Au Trésor, Aïd Mabrouk 2020 Message, Pierre Kwender Colors, Renaud Saint-cricq Parents, Complément Alimentaire Pour Nettoyer Les Reins, Heure De Prière Montréal, Commentaire Dortmund Psg, Stockage Des Graisses, Haltères Energetics Intersport, Aneurin Barnard The White Queen, Frère De Zidane Malade, Montée De Genoux En Anglais,