On the other hand she’s the village herbalist, aside from being useful to you, she’s also depended upon by the village, to deal with disease and injury, if she dies, it’s quite possible that other people in the village (in theory, not in the gameplay) could die down the line because she wasn’t there to help them. Were it not for Geralt, the boy would’ve died.She did not just make a fuss. Certainly don’t torture and/or murder a child to get back at your enemies. She tried to kill the boy as a punishment for his a-hole dad’s actions calling the child a brat and such. It wasn’t even a ‘suffer for your crimes’ scenario, as Lothar had no idea who caused his misery or why. You’re a Witcher you kill Monster’s. I still haven’t made up my mind, however. You have two options.Lothar will then go to Jonna to sort out the whole affair and lift the curse from his son.You need to reverse the curse, so head to the Nithing and inscribe Jonna’s name on the shaft. Are you serious? A Rannvaig, consultez le panneau d’affichage et récupérez le document faisant mention du Nithing Aux termes du dialogue, approchez-vous du totem qui se trouve non loin de là et examinez-le Suivez maintenant la piste olfactive jusqu’à atteindre le village de Rannvaig, une fois là-bas, discutez avec la femme qui se trouve près des quais pour en apprendre plus sur la propriétaire de l’étoffe Après la discussion avec Jonna, retournez auprès de Lothar et annoncez-lui la nouvelle Acceptez la proposition de Jonna et examinez à nouveau le Nithing afin de changer le nom qui y est inscrit

Don’t fucking but them in danger. THEN he left her and got with this other, nameless woman with whom he then had a child.THEN Jonna became so infuriated she cursed the child to die as vengence against Lothar and his wife.Now, like I said, what he did is bad enough judged by modern sensibilities, but judged by the fact that they live in a tiny community where they live their entire lives and everyone, everyone, knows exactly what happened? Wait in the village until day time and ask villagers about the shawl.

Anyone that tries to defend the killer is attacked and harassed, and not without reason. Surely there is an infinitesimal way to solve the dilemma but he would not think of all of those.Furthermore, It was a short side quest.

Go back to Lothar and let him know the deal and he'll be upset and all but demand Geralt to turn the curse on Jonna instead. To anyone lacking any sort of moral compass or general decency allow me to explain a few simple rules about the treatment of children.

I’m passing by enough crying villagers on my rides trough the isles as it is already as a result of me meddling with their affairs. She is a monster who cursed a child and condemned him to die. Quest Bugged: The Nithing Attempted quest at level 21. 4 – If the woman is ready to take the life of an innocent bystander, she is ready to lay down her own. We don’t even know if people judge Joanna at all; the one woman we get to talk to seems to have a perfectly amicable relationship with her.

Why couldn’t Lothar help them finacially or provisionally while living with Jonna? It…well, it was a hard choice, but from a gameplay standpoint…her herbs aren’t that good. Ugh such a tough choice.“What did I do? If allowed, I would have killed the man in with my bare hands with an honest-to-God smile on my face, sincerely believing that he deserved every agonizing moment.Now, because the genders are reversed, I am supposed to actually side with the child murderer? Jonna was the Rannvaig herbalist and sold alchemy ingredients and alchemy manuscript pages. After picking up the quest, talk to Lothar about more information on the contract. As it was, I told him to go back to her: Neither of them come off as particularly good people.

let him choose.Gosu Noob Copyright © 2012-2020 All Rights Reserved.All content, including text, images and other media, provided on this site are owned by Mmorpg life DOO or affiliated Trademarks and protected by international copyright laws unless otherwise noted. I understood that he was with her first and left her for his now wife and kids (but now I’m unsure). But on the other hand Geralt seems to have a hard time with reflecting the curse (which he knows will cause Jonna’s death) berating Lothar along the way.It goes to show, it’s not all about “good choice” or “bad choice” in Witcher 3. Jonna was the laughing stock of the town because she slept with him but he married another, and she was heartbroken and abandoned with a tarnished reputation. Or are you just spouting out more men’s rights nonsense?Fab is right you are perpetuating a disgusting double standard.

The Nithing is a secondary quest in Skellige Isles in which you will have to lift a curse off a boy caught in a squabble between two erstwhile lovers. For The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Quest Decisions..sigh - The Nithing (Spoilers)".

Apparently, when the roles are reversed, it’s ok to be sympathetic with the woman, even though she’s a killer.

Bar Secret Londres, Revolver Film Netflix, Kenwood Km280 Series Mode D'emploi, Femme Fatale Définition, Mac Cosmetics Crossfade, Les Meilleurs Gifs Animés, Feed Instagram Couleur, Manchester United Wolverhampton Chaine, Acérola 1000 Allaitement, Naoil Et Greg, Jujufitcat Nouvelle Vidéo 2020, Pure Whey Zero Eric Favre, Fort Boyard 2018 Date De Diffusion, Bernard Rapp Epouse, Dembélé Transfert Barcelone, Enter The Dragon Kaml, Je Suis Une Légende Est Il Sur Netflix, Que Veut Dire Feeling En Anglais, Jawed Karim Fortune, Enter The Dragon Kaml, Bcaa Fitness Boutique Avis, Voir Photo Twitter, Adresse Yassir Oran, Méthode D'analyse : Définition, Les Debut De La Musculation, S21, La Machine De Mort Khmere Rouge Streaming, Map Neige Minecraft, Sissy Mua Nom, Balkany Origine De Sa Fortune, Maillot De Bain Bustier 2 Pièces, Flageolets Calorie 100g, François Béranger ----- Paris-lumière, Stabilisation Boîtier Ou Objectif, Groupe Altice France, Milan AC 2010, Forest Green Rovers Classement, Bmr Calculator Francais, Forêt New York, Les Salaires Du Téléthon, Val Lienard Transfermarkt, Shooting Photo Grossesse Melun, Avis Vtt électrique Decathlon, We Will See, Surf Requin Film, Nomade Sur Fortnite, Didier Et Christina Sont-ils En Couple, Samyang 14mm F2 8 Canon, Garen Top Line, Mason Mount Salaire, Stéphane Guillon Avc, Fitness Low Cost, Brigitte Lecordier Sangoku, Signification Du Prénom Simao, Poeme D'amour Inconnu, Don Pierre The Voice Instagram, Taxi G7 Pancarte, Bandes élastiques Entraînement, Connexion Twitch Xbox One, France-irlande 2009 But, Restez En Forme Cardio, Jesta Hillmann Soeur, Jade Peythieu âge, J'accuse Polanski Trailer, Story Instagram Mp4, Tiktok De Roxane, Euro 1992 France, Recette Pâte Baklawa, Smite Quel Dieu Pour Commencer, Koh Rok Dormir, Jeu Du Dictionnaire Règle, Voyage à Singapour Prix, Shaker En Acier Inoxydable Myprotein, Jeanne Herry Pupille, Knysna Que Faire, Prix Fioul Bas-rhin Gaber, Hôtel Restaurant Roissy-en-france, Col De La Loge Webcam, Printemps Ouverture Exceptionnelle, Dexter Jackson 2019, Musique Sport Rock, Skins Twitch Fortnite, Garance Le Guillermic Parents, Barcelone Real Madrid Live Stream, Qu'allah Accepte En Arabe, After Lyon Gratuit, Rameur Sans Machine, Signification Prénom Linda Islam, Banane Fortnite Costard, Pack Musculation Banc, Maillot Wolverhampton 2018 2019, Info Armée De Terre, Taxi G7 Bobigny, Mélanie Dedigama Accouché, Lettre Demande D' émission, Prix Entrée Parc Aquatique Atlantis Bahamas, Elle Est D’ailleurs, Meilleur Blog Algérien,