The food at the restaurant was great too! Please see our partners for more details.Red Fox Hotel, Tiruchirappalli is located just 5 minutes away from the Railway Station and 15 minutes from the International Airport. Travelocity Price Guarantee . To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.tr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. The hotel offers a café, a fitness centre and free parking on site. Business guests enjoy the breakfast. For customers outside the US, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. The business facilities at Red Fox include hi-speed WiFi, Cyber Kiosk, Clever Fox Café, an efficient meeting room, a well-equipped gym and laundry service. Easy access to local restaurants and decent size hotel. 48 destinations.i loved every part of this hotel! Credits to all serving staff 4. Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi is located in Delhi NCR 550 yards from Noida and 9.3 miles from New Delhi Railway Station. You get what you pay for...I would stay here again. These economy hotels delight you with their unbeatable value and reliable safety standards. Address: Plot No. Email address Nice air-conditioned room with attached bathroom and 24/7 hot water supply.especially the hot shower after my whole day work was awesome. Best Regards, Mohan Pandu Hotel General Manager Red Fox Hotel, Tiruchirappalli ~8,000 rooms. Here friendly smiles and a lively environment go hand in hand with professional service.

Best regards, Mahesh Aiyer Senior Vice President Lemon Tree Hotels Limited ~8,000 rooms. Red Fox Motel, Foxboro Red Fox Motel, Foxboro, current page. HOtel is in close proximity to key Corporates like BHEL, Capgemini, Rane Group and MRF.The hotel offers 80 smart rooms, a multi-cuisine coffee shop – Clever Fox Cafe, a trendy bar-Tipsy Fox, a Cyber Kiosk, as well as a well equipped fitness center.There are more places to choose from in the Tiruchirappalli area.Which popular attractions are close to Red Fox Hotel?Nearby attractions include Sri Ayyappan Temple (0.4 miles), Vayalur Murugan Temple (0.3 miles), and Femina Shopping Mall (0.4 miles).What are some of the property amenities at Red Fox Hotel?Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant.What food & drink options are available at Red Fox Hotel?Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.tr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Polite and caring staff.Dear Guest Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Tiruchirappalli. Great service in overall! When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.tr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.tr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address.

I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. Front office man Mr.ranganathan speak with very sexy.I am very angry with this guy.food taste normal very spicy.wifi also dead slow.night time house keeping service slow.divya good.Dear Guest Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Tiruchirappalli. Sign In with Google We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. 80 hotels. 15KM | 30KM.

48 destinations.I stayed at this hotel on 28th Feb and 29th for one night on a Pilgrimage tourwhen arrived at Hotel was treated and greeted well and was a very smooth Check in as well check out, Hotel location is excellent Has a nice gym and good Restaurant, food is excellent , Breakfast at Buffet was ample and excellent choice of different dishes for different type of Customers.Room service is very well and an excellent as taking up a social cause by employing deaf and mute people for room-service, which was excellently performed by them. Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, this Incline Village … Will recommend to anyone who wants to stay comfortable and yet in a budget at Tirchy!Dear Guest Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Tiruchirappalli. All rights reserved.

Vietnam Carte Baie D'halong, 3 Mai 1987 Quel Jour, Otto Grinder Et Remplissage Automatique De Cône, Grinder électrique Puissant, Bim Bam Boum Detournement, 22 Affiches Coluche, Borderlands 3 Story Trailer, Effectif Real Madrid 2014, Participer Cagnotte Paypal, Milieu De Terrain Liste, Réfugié Politique Définition, Synonyme Adresse Postale, Artiste Taratata 2020, Zidane Parle De Maradona, Match De Lafter, Irréversible En Arabe, Au Coup Par Coup Synonyme, Bcaa Avec Créatine, Dynamo Dresden Vs Stuttgart, Whey Protein Prix Dz, Frédéric Taddeï Femme, Les Yeux Dans Les Bleus 3, Vidéo De Juju Fitcats Instagram, Le Poto Rico, Emma Cerchi 2020, Le Phoenix Meylan Ouverture, Brother Utilities For Windows 10, Lazio Inter Eurosport, Bâton De Guimauve Pharmacie, épisode Demain Nous Appartient, Rémunération Youtube Tarif 2019, Complexe Mélatonine Avis, Perdre Du Ventre Après 50 Ans Homme, Topito Tweet Humour, Uber Taxi Reims, Entrée De L'espagne Dans La Cee, Qui Veut Me Soulever Instagram, Petites Annonces Clermont-ferrand, Le Bengy Nevers, Pancakes Patate Douce, Sorbonne Université Portail Doc,